Active Topics

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
In my university's wifi, we have to login each time to access the net. So, I need a script to autologin to that page whenever I connect to wifi. I have tried to do it with a python script, but since the page is insecure (cerificate problem) I cant do it. Can some one help me?

I have attached what I have done so far (mostly copy paste from other examples) and the certificate for the insecure login page.

Can anyone please help me with this script?
Attached Files
File Type: zip ISPlogin.zip (2.3 KB, 65 views)

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
bumping. Anyone has any ideas or can guide in right way?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
you can ignore self signed cert and post any data with wget.
just use wget with one-liner like:

wget ”https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1″ –post-data ”email=whoever%40it.is&pass=thisissomepass” –no-check-certificate –keep-session-cookies –save-cookies ~/cookies -S -O /dev/null
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.