Posts: 221 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Arif View Post
No, there are not.
LOL - and welcome. You will discover more things - which are "just not there"

The sound is pretty cool already, dont get me wrong, but I like Breaks and Drum and Bass, which could do with a boost.

I don't know if any Nokia officials read these forums but here I go anyway.

Nokia, for the love of god, in your next update PLEASE add the option to play files by browsing the folders in the media player. This would make life so much easier.
An equalizer would be extremely useful as well. Those to BASIC features are whats stopping this device from being a multimedia powerhouse.
________
Corolla E140

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 12:21.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nax3000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
You might want to request a mod change your thread title to something specific to your request.

No need for a mod to do that

Hmm that's weird I edited the title but it still hasn't changed..
Oh well, never mind.
________
Lolol

Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
Nokia, for the love of god, in your next update PLEASE add the option to play files by browsing the folders in the media player. This would make life so much easier.
MediaBox (in extras-testing, I believe) has that feature.

(Off-topic) So, if one does want Nokia to notice a request like this ... It can't go into bugzilla, because it's too much of an enhancement, but it seems wrong for a brainstorm, because there's not much to brainstorm about it. Long-timers, where would you file this request?

I use mediabox. the downside is that it's more resource heavy than the default media player. It drains my battery life relatively fast. Also it takes about 1 to 2 seconds to switch between songs. It's kind of a bummer when you're listening to an album.
________
Fetish xxx

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "A plea to Nokia" with three posts has been merged into this thread.

Is there already a Brainstorm for adding an equalizer to the media player? If not, one should be created. It's been a frequent request since at least Maemo 3, if not earlier.

That is my question too, is there already a brainstorm for an equalizer function or a bug request? I would vote for that.

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
An equalizer would be extremely useful as well. Those to BASIC features are whats stopping this device from being a multimedia powerhouse.
You can browse using the filemanager and click an audio file to get it playing in the Media Player.
And there is an equalizer available, just not so easy to install (and I'm unsure about suport for PR1.1": http://blogs.igalia.com/jasuarez/200...ith-equalizer/

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

Tags
audio, equalizer, feature request, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, media player, missing feature