Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Should be updated yesterday, just saw yours post here, the changelog is different as in warehouse
Fixed

Vlad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Hi All.

I've uploaded the new version of MeeCast Daemon (0.6)

Changelog:

* Fixed autoupdating problem

Vlad.

Last edited by vasvlad; 2015-02-07 at 19:38.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Perth, Australia
Hi Vlad,

I found that BOM launched a new 'mobile' site with a much cleaner interface - and thought it might be an easier to use datasource with more information for Australia?

E.g. for Perth:
http://m.bom.gov.au/wa/perth/
http://m.bom.gov.au/wa/perth/forecasts/

Cheers.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Germany - Munich / Mannheim
Cannot enable Repo in Warehouse.

Used to use Version 0.9.14 from Jolla-Store uninstalled it and tried to enable repo in Warehouse. I get the following error message:

Transaction /13411_eddacccb
Extra details:
Couldn't find the specified repository
- Dismiss-
It's the same for MeeCast-App, MeeCast-Daemon and meecast-Lockscreen.

It seems that I'm the only one with that problem, b/c I have not seen any other reports. On the other hand I have no problems with any other repo.

Installed OS Version: 1.1.1.27

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
are you sure you having problem with this repository and not with any other you enabled before?

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Germany - Munich / Mannheim
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
are you sure you having problem with this repository and not with any other you enabled before?
Well, I have 38 other repositories enabled, just tried another one without any problems. I cannot remember having problems with other repositories.

This problem occurred several weeks ago, restarting Warehouse nor rebooting the phone didn't help.

So I assume it's something wrong in the combination of my Warehouse-Installation and the MeeCast-Repo. However I don't have a clue what's wrong.

Finally I tried it on the command line via ssu addrepo, pkcon install which worked.
Warehouse shows that MeeCast 0.9.16-1 is installed but does still present the option "enable repository"

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I have 16 repositories in Warehouse including vasvlad's and I am not experiencing any problems. I suggest that your Warehouse database might be corrupt. I have no idea how to fix it but I would start by asking in the Warehouse thread.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Vote here for creating MeeCast weather banner replacement in eventsview for U11 release!
It's really simple, just create another meecast package with /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Weather/WeatherBanner.qml file

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Vote here for creating MeeCast weather banner replacement in eventsview for U11 release!
It's really simple, just create another meecast package with /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Weather/WeatherBanner.qml file
+1 the Jolla weather thing is too basic and there is no use of two weather apps ...

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
vote ;-)

-via Maemo Talk app