Banned | Posts: 206 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vancouver
I am totally installing the first version of meego I can get my hands on and testing the **** out of it.

will Meego get the dbus/telepathy stuff of Maemo?
in other words will it get the contacts app or that kind of integration between contacts and im?
i really hope that we are not going to loose that, its the best thing after sliced bread!

Originally Posted by ZShakespeare View Post
I am totally installing the first version of meego I can get my hands on and testing the **** out of it.
Me too, especially if i can revert to Maemo latest build if needed.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
Dual boot ?

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
All this Meego hype made all the wonderful Maemo apps that were pouring on the N900 stagnate!....I don`t see app movement in the last month or so.....where is Sygic?, are we getting the old or new Sygic software?....this is only one example....it`s all vague to me....more questions pop up than resolutions, it`s a bit frustrating....If you ask me, I don`t care about Meego and its promises....I want my apps right now.What`s the purpose of waiting a year in order to get a stable Meego platform.....until then the new Nokia tablet will be out......oh well...

The Following User Says Thank You to sophocha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 117 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Hardenberg
Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
All this Meego hype made all the wonderful Maemo apps that were pouring on the N900 stagnate!....I don`t see app movement in the last month or so......
I agree on OVI and Sygic. But check this out, I think there are a lot of active developers!

http://my-maemo.com/software/

Hello, Will Meego also bring fantastic games, and is it compatible with angry birds etc?

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Why everyone is asking questions where has been answered several times?

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by daemonfin View Post
Why everyone is asking questions where has been answered several times?
Are you new here?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Not sure where to post this or if its been covered, but I read someplace that MeeGo will be RPM based....I a bit bummed about this....I love my deb/Debian!
So is it good by Debian....? Not a fan of RPM