Does any one else feel the lack of Skype integration? =/
i feel the same, use skype for free call everyday

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
i feel the same, use skype for free call everyday
Android version works on Jolla, no?

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
is there a skype out of the box?
There is Skype on Yandex Store (Android app) but I haven't installed or tested it.

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
any Exchange protocol?
You have to install Mail Exchange app from Jolla Store. Calendar sync seems to work. I haven't tested the mail sync.

Originally Posted by att View Post
You have to install Mail Exchange app from Jolla Store. Calendar sync seems to work. I haven't tested the mail sync.
Fail so far for me on mail sync. But perhaps my configuration is not 100% correct.

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Is it possible to use more than one Exchange account?

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
It's sdxc:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...xc#post1376213
this would mean up to 2TB

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
There is Skype on Yandex Store (Android app) but I haven't installed or tested it.
MS purchasing Skype and adjusting amongst others the privacy policy was drew the red line for me.

But I am very eager to hear if any Android Videocall application be it Skype or Jitsi can succesfully use Microphone and front camera.

I guess we need some patience while the frozen Fins are testing the power off , still standby alarm we used to know from Nokia

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Video is OK. Very simple OS. Bare bones really. It's truly beta and clearly geared towards developers to work on apps and development. Average Joe will not buy this device.
I have to disagree on the last part. I think Jolla is also a good smart phone for average Joe. If Joe has very specific needs like voice navigation then maybe not. Average Joes were also fine with S60 and Lumia/WP. Currently native app selection is young but it will mature.

I have to disagree on the last part. I think Jolla is also a good smart phone for average Joe. If Joe has very specific needs like voice navigation then maybe not. Average Joes were also fine with S60 and Lumia/WP. Currently native app selection is young but it will mature.
Agreed on simplicity of OS. This is very positive IMO.

Lumiaboy, remember this is in beta atm. Also Jolla store is just launched. There is no full launch like Lumia, so this is in line.

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience