Active Topics

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ kuala lumpur
i have bought a n900 2weeks back and it was working good and suddenly on saturday the phone touch screen button couldnt press at all and i decided to reflash the n900.after i reflash i could press the button but it will take 2 to 3 press to open a program or sometime i need to press few times for the button to get highlight and open.can someone help me!!!!

Have you tried screen calibration in settings?

i just tried it still the same.....i need to pull 2 time to scroll up or wanna click any button.

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ San Diego, CA
try reflashing the emmc also

i have tried flashing the emmc and it got worst by couldnt press any button on the screen.please help me as i couldnt send the phone for the warranty as i bought it at different country.pls help me.tq

Last edited by jayavinash; 2010-02-18 at 16:33.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Unlikely reason, but do you have any applications installed from Extras-Devel or Extras-Testing application catalogues?
But anyway, sounds like a hardware issue to me currently...

hi all,

I am devastated. my Nokia N900 touchscreen does not respond. So I cannot unlock it and its effectively useless as it stands.
Could anyone pleaseeeeeee urgently advise as to what to do??????

hey did you ever figure out what happened? or figure out how to fix it?

Originally Posted by pjs View Post
hey did you ever figure out what happened? or figure out how to fix it?
I have same problem. Touchscreen won't respond, or responds sporadically, etc. Sent the N900 in to Nokia for warranty repairs. It came back working. I restored my previous settings from a backup, and now the touchscreen is working poorly or not at all. I can ssh into the phone, and have been un-installing apps to try to find the bad one. No luck so far. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot via ssh/root access are welcome.

i have the same problem with the others but most important is that i can't back it up
so when i'll send it to nokia i'll lose everything i have in there!!
can anyone help me on how can i do back up before send it?