Hi guys, I've had my n900 for less than a week. The first thing I did was flash it to 1.1 and didn't play with the phone until this weekend ( I got it on tuesday). I installed a few apps and added a few widgets and everything was fine. I changed themes to the Matrix one and the first time last night, I ended a call and switched desktops and went to click on a shortcut. The click wouldn't register. I got the desktop menu icon on the top right so I just clicked again to get rid of it. But non of the icons on the desktop were clickable. I could switch desktops but not click on the icons. The main menu icon on the top left worked but none of the widgets were clickable.

I rebooted and it returned to normal. I had the same thing happen this morning, I used a shortcut to make a phone call, ended the call and now none of the widgets were clickable. I rebooted and changed themes and we'll see if it happens again.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks,
HP

Yes, i do.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
I had that too. I think it was the problem with the weather widget which takes whole desktop. When i put it i couldn't click on the shortcuts underneath. So i just rebooted the device and everything worked perfectly.

Tags
desktop icons, matrix, unclickable