I made a few changes to my google contacts online and noticed it was not updating on the N900. So I thought I would manually delete everything one by one in contacts on the n900. I also deleted everything in my Cal. I tried to do Mail for Exchange and re-download everything once every thing was clean. It didnt work. I think server errors on Exchange according to the n900. Anyway....I went a bit further, and deleted my email accounts, VOIP accounts and skype accounts. Long story short...its not importing any contacts. Nothing from Skype, Gizmo, or google Talk.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Never mind....I had to kill power and reboot.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by bazz View Post
Never mind....I had to kill power and reboot.
Did that fix it?

I thought it did, but it did not. I'm almost at the point of re flashing, but cant even get that to work. So when I hook up the usb to the device and PC should it be in PC Mode....but its looking for a SIM. I dont have a SIM.

Last edited by bazz; 2010-01-22 at 21:15.

Ok...It was my stupidity. Two way sync with skype. I deleted all my skype to skype contacts.

Also on a side note. I found that if you use the "Add" button for "Instant messaging" in google contacts and choose skype or Google Talk, it only shows up as AMI on the n900. So that kills Instant messaging for those services. Bummer!!!