HTC just revealed two new phones which are going to be running WP8/mango.

Tech specs below include:

HTC Titan

Processor - 1.5 GHz
Memory - Total storage: Up to 16GB. RAM: 512 MB
Display - Gorilla glass 4.7-inch touch LCD screen with 480 x 800 resolution
Camera - 8 megapixel camera with 28mm lens, f/2.2 aperture, double LED flash. 720p HD video recording
Dimensions - 70.7mm x 9.9mm x 131.5mm
Weight - 160 grams (5.6 ounces)
Colour - Grey carbon

HTC Radar

Processor - 1.0 GHz
Memory - Total storage: Up to 8GB RAM. RAM: 512 MB
Display - 3.8-inch touch screen with 480 x 800 resolution
Camera - 5 megapixel camera with 28mm lens, f/2.2 aperture. 720p HD video recording
Dimensions - 120.5mm x 61.5mm x 10.9mm
Weight - 137 grams (4.83 ounces)
Colour - Active white or metal grey

The article also boasts Zune, Skype, IE9 and xbox live intergration.

Maybe mango won't be to bad now HTC has jumped aboard the ship?

SOURCES: http://tech.uk.msn.com/microsoft/htc...adar-and-titan
http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/01/h...d-we-go-hands/

Last edited by xRobby; 2011-09-02 at 16:42.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Everybody::: You might as well accept it. WP is getting hotter and hotter for each day

Yeah, Windows Phones was always bound to improve considering it's got microsoft behind it. The only problem the majority of people have with it is either the UI, or that it's not linux. Seems kind of childish to me really

n9 got better specs and OS.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jo21 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Windows Phones was always bound to improve because they couldn't get worse.

HTC doesn't make WP hot. In fact neither samsung, dell, lg did. If there is one chance there someday be a hot WP devce it'll be nokia. But I doubt it...

I don't hate WP, i like it. But it's half-baked and it has packed a great deal of mistakes. Biggest of all you don't go iPhone in 2010 with a OS on par with iOS1. Because WP has all the restrictions of iOS and none of it's virtues.

And you don't call it windows. Seriously? windows?

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by xRobby View Post
Yeah, Windows Phones was always bound to improve considering it's got microsoft behind it. The only problem the majority of people have with it is either the UI, or that it's not linux. Seems kind of childish to me really
childish!? you seems not had learn from history about Microsoft killing other companys thats for sure....

nice to see TMO getting more and more WP fanboys. soon time to change this forum to "The MicroNokia forum"

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Everybody::: You might as well accept it. WP is getting hotter and hotter for each day
Accept what, that an OS is being pushed by an enormous company? Still doesn't make me want it.

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
I simply wont have them if they have got windows on. Give me linux any day.

Samsung note looks like the next contender, but i cant justify a new phone yet as the n900 still does what i need it to and more!

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
childish!? you seems not had learn from history about Microsoft killing other companys thats for sure....

nice to see TMO getting more and more WP fanboys. soon time to change this forum to "The MicroNokia forum"
I wouldn't say i'm a fanboy. I've never had, nor used a phone with the WP7 (or previous windows mobile i think) OS. So i can't really base an opinion on it.

However as much as i enjoy maemo, i don't think that means i should automatically slate WP8/mango. Which the majority of people here have only heard of. For all we know it could be better than maemo and Meego/harmattan. It's like a child saying they don't like apples because they want chocolate instead although they've never eaten an apple before. That's what i meant by childish.