http://www.amazon.com/SKYTEX-Skypad-...cm_rdp_product

This is more like a N810 competitor, since there is no phone involved, but it looks like a really cool device for the money.
It's been rooted and stuff, so there is full access to the Android market.

The screen resolution kind of sucks, the CPU is a bit slow, at 'only' 800 mhz, and it has no GPS or HDMI. But 150 bucks is not bad at all..

The Following User Says Thank You to Radu For This Useful Post:
very tempting!

It's very bad. One can buy N900 in ideal condition for 150 bucks, with enough searching (in net).
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Yeah, only that the N900 is kind of useless for movies, and you can't run as many applications as on an Android 3.2 tablet. And it has no Flash.

Negative. You can use much more programs on N900, for example, via Easy Debian. Without risk ow Android-like adware on every step

As for flash, I'm absolutely not interested in it, so I'll leave this topic behind Android toys are just not my kind of stuff, anyway.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Most of the Debian applications are not designed for cellphones, so they will either not work, or not be very usable.