Notices

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
cant find a apk for this "passwordextractor apk smorra" - can some one upload it for me?

and the pw.apk (from https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsAPI/issues/983) tell me this info: Couldn't read Whatsapp files. Are you root?

Yes, iam on root. Superuser ask me for root. Root Checker tell me i have root. But the app didnt ask me for root rights... give me only the one message if i push on the extract button.

Originally Posted by tetris11_ View Post
yup same boat... given the security concerns and 'ease of access' it makes sense to jump ship at this point. Is there *anyone* working on a Telegram client?
Telegram looks nice... but there use server in US.... dont know why.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
HI
Here is the link to the file, I haven't tried the procedure myself but I can confirm my whatsup stopped connecting to the server yesterday after i made a voice call couldn't return to the app as it lost connectivity. I second testimony of the success of this procedure would be nice.
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5wZA...xport=download
You are so welcome as I know how tedious getting this very file was for me

the file could be easily downloaded from aptoide anyway i haven't tryied this method yet...really hate to use whatsapp from android but also don't want to risk to get banned again...

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by dameceno View Post
HI
Here is the link to the file, I haven't tried the procedure myself but I can confirm my whatsup stopped connecting to the server yesterday after i made a voice call couldn't return to the app as it lost connectivity. I second testimony of the success of this procedure would be nice.
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5wZA...xport=download
You are so welcome as I know how tedious getting this very file was for me
thanks for the link..... it looks same like pw.apk . Push on Extract tell me again Are you root? same problem. Is it possible to add manuelly the App to Superuser ?

it seems that in the latest wa version they implemented some stuff to share wa data to facebook. Since this morning my wu can't also connect and i think until somebody is able to work again on this project we have less chances to fix this. anyway I smsed all my contacts that they not longer reach me via whatapp(up). If I have to use an android app then definetely not whatsapp. signal then. the only advantage for me usin whatsapp(up) was the native client. It's everytime painful to use android apps on sailfish with the nice ui. So then signal is my choice. Anybody interested to start a collaboration for a native signal app? I saw that the ubuntu phone already have one with go and qml stuff. What are the experienced users / devs thinking?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carepack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I asked one of the Facebook developers about this, and this was his reply:
when you no more costumer, company is making money on your data, which costs lot more than couple of dollars per year.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by tetris11_ View Post
yup same boat... given the security concerns and 'ease of access' it makes sense to jump ship at this point. Is there *anyone* working on a Telegram client?
Dax has made this awesome native telegram client called Sailorgram.
https://openrepos.net/content/dax/sailorgram

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
why should telegram beein better than whatsapp?

only asking because many are switching to telegram

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carepack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
thanks for the link..... it looks same like pw.apk . Push on Extract tell me again Are you root? same problem. Is it possible to add manuelly the App to Superuser ?
I don't know if this is longer working. lot of people got banned now. maybe only changes to wu may solve this..

dead too for me

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup