Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
i dont know if copying db will work, probably not. but you can copy it to check values later and inject it to android.

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
@coderus ty

If you have an original Jolla Tablet it comes with SailfishOS 2.0.0.10 firmware image. Before flashing android for testing I recommend to image the tablet to a 64GB sd card. With this backup image it is possible to return to the original dataset of the tablet. It worked for me, you may try it at our own risk - I do not say, you have to try it.

Use with a fully charged battery the recovery mode, select shell, insert an empty (minimum 64GB) sd card and type:
Code:
dd if=/dev/mmcblk0 of=/dev/mmcblk1
The backup may take up to 2,5h. If dd finished its work, you can reboot to dnx and flash android.

If you want to go back to your SailfishOS version:
1. charge the battery first
2. flash SailfishOS-1.1.9.13-tbj-0.9.0.20
3. start recovery, select shell and insert your sd card
Code:
dd if=/dev/mmcblk1 of=/dev/mmcblk0
5. reboot

Hi,

How can i install Android 4.4 system on my Jolla tablet? Step by step please
Where to download it? Good version
What others version can i install?

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,

How can i install Android 4.4 system on my Jolla tablet? Step by step please
Where to download it? Good version
What others version can i install?
Read this thread from the beginning. It is all there.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Uploaded CWM boot files to MEGA. Press and hold volume down during boot to boot to droidboot, and then load cwm xml file to Intel Flash Tool and start flashing to boot to CWM. Flashing CWM permanently not possible yet. Using CWM you can flash opengapps for 4.4 x86, supersu and many other goodies
Are you sure the volume down gets you to Droidboot? Not working here after flashing to Android.

Also, how does one get the gapps etc over to the tablet for flashing in CWM...?

Thanks!

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
i'm sure about droidboot, and for gapps you need to do some tricks in root terminal. It was discussed in current thread.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i'm sure about droidboot, and for gapps you need to do some tricks in root terminal. It was discussed in current thread.
OK, well then I have a problem because I can't get to Droidboot by that method, it just doesn't work. I get the Jolla logo, then the Intel logo and a bunch of EFILINUX debug messages, then it boots into Android. I can get there from dnx, but I have to flash the tablet every time to get there.

Also, I don't see any references in this thread to using the terminal to get the gapps etc onto the tablet, are you talking about using adb push or something else? Using the adb.exe from the Mega folder gives an "ADB server is out of date" message and using adb in Linux gives permissions errors and/or the device is unrecognized.

Originally Posted by squidmata View Post
OK, well then I have a problem because I can't get to Droidboot by that method, it just doesn't work. I get the Jolla logo, then the Intel logo and a bunch of EFILINUX debug messages, then it boots into Android. I can get there from dnx, but I have to flash the tablet every time to get there.

Also, I don't see any references in this thread to using the terminal to get the gapps etc onto the tablet, are you talking about using adb push or something else? Using the adb.exe from the Mega folder gives an "ADB server is out of date" message and using adb in Linux gives permissions errors and/or the device is unrecognized.
the thread is six pages long: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=33

Originally Posted by carepack View Post
the thread is six pages long: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=33
Thanks, I've read the whole thread. That post you've linked to doesn't answer my questions, maybe I am not expressing myself well enough.

Vol down whilst booting is NOT taking me to Droidboot, the only way for me to get there is to flash the Android from dnx and then flash the CWM from there.

Also, the transfer of gapps, supersu etc is not explained there, only that it can be done. I know how to use CWM, my question is how to get the files to the device, seeing as how the adb does not appear to be working in either Windows or Linux.

hi @coderus,

I can't run you're script succesfully.
error:

table accountSettings does not exist
table main does not exist

How to fix? Thx in advance

EDIT: only the first sqlite command worked. it seems that only this one is necessary. after a reboot it worked

Last edited by carepack; 2016-06-27 at 14:32.