Posts: 26 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ @Finland
I'll be travelling from India to Finland in mid January and could try to bring along some Aqua Fish sets and make them available for developers and others who would make good use of the device. Do PM me or reply below how much you would be willing to pay for one, so I get a sense if the effort is useful and works out for me too.

Last edited by Slate; 2017-01-11 at 15:35. Reason: status changed

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Slate For This Useful Post:
Nice idea, but as you mentioned in another thread the Aqua Fish phones seem to be almost sold out. I could not find a single online store which still has them and even on ebay.in *) there are (if listings are correct) only 3 devices left.
Rumors on TJC say that there won't be another batch - so I guess - you will not be able to get any devices by mid-January...

*) I am aware of offers on international ebay - sites, but they are
1) at a higher price tag
2) aimed at international customers anyway, so buying them in India an then exporting them to Europe is not really the best option, is it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LameDuck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ @Finland
For the reasons mentioned above some become just one. Any takers? Preferably in Tampere or Helsinki where could be met in person.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slate For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Slate View Post
For the reasons mentioned above some become just one. Any takers? Preferably in Tampere or Helsinki where could be met in person.
Dropped you a PM.

Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:

Tags
aqua fish