Posts: 65 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Eugene, Or
I ordered mine at 8 to 8:30am pacific time. Good luck.

You should probably contact amazon and ask for the rebate credited to your account because it is now impossible for you to receive it per the terms listed.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hey everyone
I live in India and one of my friend is currently in New York. I wanted to purchase a N900 and that too real fast as my friend will return to India in a day or two.
I just wanted to know whether my friend can purchase the phone instantly from the NY flagship store or they would take some time. In other words will my friend be able to just walk in the flagship store and come out with a N900 in his hand? If not then what is the probable waiting period at flagship stores.

Kindly help me out folks

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by abhisheiktripathi2007 View Post
Hey everyone
I live in India and one of my friend is currently in New York. I wanted to purchase a N900 and that too real fast as my friend will return to India in a day or two.
I just wanted to know whether my friend can purchase the phone instantly from the NY flagship store or they would take some time. In other words will my friend be able to just walk in the flagship store and come out with a N900 in his hand? If not then what is the probable waiting period at flagship stores.

Kindly help me out folks
He should be able to yes.

Also at these guys which are in NY:
http://www.jr.com/nokia/pe/NOK_N900/

Originally Posted by abhisheiktripathi2007 View Post
Hey everyone

Kindly help me out folks
Flagship stores were closing down , though may have not yet happened.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Originally Posted by mikec View Post
Flagship stores were closing down , though may have not yet happened.
i also heard that they were closing down. can anyone tell me the exact date when the stores would be shut forever. that would help me plan another route to get the phone

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda