All right, Thanks! I'll get it tomorrow, because i'm letting it charge for the night.

Originally Posted by HiTideBlastoise View Post
all right, upon downloading some of the repos, on my n810, it said some catalogs unavailable is that common?
As a stated in my other post, repos (catalogs) can be shut down by their owner and even active repos can occasionally go down temporarily.

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
So I woke up this morning and my n810 is still charging it says?

Update:
I looked at my charger and I noticed it's bent, but still charges my n810, I am tempted to pre-order a battery online and trying that out, but is there any reason my battery would do this?

Second Update:
I talked to Nokia support to further see if I needed to buy a replacement battery and it was confirmed. Is the mugen power extended battery any good? Now I get to wait for a new battery and usb cable

Last edited by HiTideBlastoise; 2011-11-16 at 16:24.

Is the mugen power extended battery any good? Now I get to wait for a new battery and usb cable
It is, as long as you work around the design flaw. If you just pop it into your Internet Tablet, it might not have a good enough connection to the leads & your tablet might not turn on at all or might suddenly turn off when you don't want it to. Luckily, there is an easy solution. You have to wedge something into the opposite end to push the connectors together harder. The way I created my shim was to cut pieces off a plastic card (e.g., a credit card offer in the mail) that I no longer needed. Search the forums here for more info, but that's the basic idea.

The Following User Says Thank You to buurmas For This Useful Post:
All right, Thanks, my battery is weird, it finished charging but last me 30 minutes.

All right, Thanks, my battery is weird, it finished charging but last me 30 minutes.
Yup, that is an old battery that no longer holds a charge.

Plastic coated bread ties, like what might be around your new USB cable, also work well to wedge the battery in place. Just cut it to 1.5 inches in length, wedge it in the right side and bend it over the battery face.

Another question is when i'm installing some applets, it won't install them, because it says it's missing some important files, like libhilsomething and what not, what's the way to fix that?

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
What exactly are you trying to install?

lol skype, and some other applets, when installing it says somethings that are necessary are missing, and they always end up being libhil or something like that.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Just tap on Applications
My selection
It will then ask if you want to install it.