Hi i want to know if is possible to dissable the lowpower mode on "standby screen" BUT do having that screen, is it clear??

i want to have the screen where is the clock, operator logo and notifications BUT no in low power mode, when you lock your device by the lock button you can see that screen (standby screen) just for less than a second and then the lowpower mode comes up, is it possible i dont want to know the conts, just want to disable

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you don't want long live for your phone? sadly...

Check settings -> device -> display, untick stand-by screen. Voila!

I think what the OP wants is to have the lockscreen up forever without LPS phase in....right?

Originally Posted by bnwg View Post
I think what the OP wants is to have the lockscreen up forever without LPS phase in....right?
yes thats what i mean

its funny how some people who may knows the solution doesnts seems to bring it :P

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
I've wondered about this as well, it would give a fair bit more flexibility for standby screen customisations regarding colour use, let alone it would look a lot better, even plain white fonts look nasty around the edges when low power mode kicks in.
Of course you'd have to assess the battery life trade off but it may be acceptable, assuming burn in wouldn't be too much more of an issue.
It has to be possible, worthwhile is another story.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Burn in would be huge problem with this. You can even watch temporary burn ins with the low power mode clock occasionally (fades away after a few seconds, though).

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by HanzBlix View Post
I've wondered about this as well, it would give a fair bit more flexibility for standby screen customisations regarding colour use, let alone it would look a lot better, even plain white fonts look nasty around the edges when low power mode kicks in.
Of course you'd have to assess the battery life trade off but it may be acceptable, assuming burn in wouldn't be too much more of an issue.
It is possible to change standby screen clock colour. I have cyan BOLD clock and custom operator logo (my favourite team logo) and it looks very good. I used N9QuickTweak -app.

Originally Posted by HanzBlix View Post
thats exactly why i want this modd and i know it is possible but i have not found the right file/line to edit, i dont think the burn in would be a problem considering the screen is not at full brightness not even whne the standby screen changes its position every minute battery life wont be an issue either