may i know the size for jolla screen protector? i may make my own jolla screen protector

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
may i know the size for jolla screen protector? i may make my own jolla screen protector
maybe you should first check this page

Too late for me - phone slipped out of my hand twice already. One fall of approx 1M onto floor tiling, second from about 80cm onto carpet. Phone survived but corners dented/scratched

that 3d printer case for jolla looks good, how can i order one?

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by jonquark View Post
Yep, It fits like it had the Jolla in mind aside from the position of the camera "hole".
Unless we're talking about different cases, this case doesn't have any holes to start with.

Instead, the back of the case folds down to reveal the camera lens. Do you mean that the camera lens on the Jolla is too low down resulting in the fold not revealing the camera?

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
I got a Golla for my Jolla.

Phone Wallet DALTON / G1399

I have to admit I never heard about this label before. And it was pure coincidence that I've found this case today. But it must have been some kind of destiny. (I was in a local tech store near Berlin and just tested some cases for fun)
And there it was this beautiful phone wallet made in Finnland and with this bloody similar name as well...
So well... I bought it!

To all german sailors: "Das Ding gab's bei Medimax für ~17€"

Cheers,

J4ZZ

N900 ~ $ make me a sandwich
-bash: no, make it yourself
N900 ~ $ sudo make me a sandwich
-bash: ok then...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J4ZZ For This Useful Post:
I bought one of these for my Jolla:

It was a little snug at first, but after a few days of usage it's a perfect fit for Jolla.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbless For This Useful Post:
I bought this one couple of days ago:

Golla Shel

Atleast verkkokauppa.com sells them.

Size is pretty good for Jolla. Fast shaking moves can and will make the phone fall out of the bag.

Protects the screen and the body from scratching, but might not be good for a rough usage. Still looking for a padded protective bag that i can keep in my work jacket. (Croco Chocolate phone bags seem nice)

Last edited by Mikma; 2014-01-04 at 22:19.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
As for all my previous phones, I made a leather pouch for the Jolla. Due to the "squarish" shape, it is very easy to do.

I used a cow leather, thickness about 2 mm and all the parts are glued with contact adhesive.

For this model, I did not make any flap on the opening so the phone remains visible.

If you want to try something similar, make sure that the inner part is 0,5 mm wider than the phone to ensure it's easy to take out

Here are some pictures.
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Jolla should make an unlike-case for their jolla!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post: