Active Topics

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I couldn't help reading that and interpreting it as, "Maybe my car is a piece of rusted junk, but the radio rocks and bass booster in the trunk is sexy... those are reasons to own this car. At least for me."
Ah, car analogy. It's more like "Maybe my car doesn't have V8 engine, but it has look of a sports car and it's fast enough. Those are reasons to own this car. At least for me."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babraq For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
PLEASE understand i have the right to post just as you and everyone else on here.
Never said otherwise. I am suggesting that you use discretion and think about what you post before you do so.

BUT your trying to tell me that i do NOT have that right and that IS wrong of you to even suggest sorry to say but here we disagree
Okay Captain Hyperbole... just follow me on this one. Your posts have angered some seriously involved people. Why? Because you say incorrect things like they are facts, over and over. Case in point, your constant barraging of Stskeeps and asking him to turn over the Maemo source code.

If he could have done it, he would have. Not because you kept asking him to do so. He would have done it for the community he's given so much to in the past without waiting if he were able.

All in all i love your posts in general and i very hope you do not mind that in the rare instance like this i have spoken against you in some part only as the most of it i am agreeing with you.
Then take heed to my above comments. Think before you post. You've switched sides so many times man, I can't even guess which way you'll go next. And stop unnecessarily antagonizing folks.

That's the part I'm addressing. If anything, I'm trying to address not how you're seen, but how people look at your posts if they've not added you to their ignore list already.

Last edited by gerbick; 2011-09-18 at 17:41.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
It looks, costs and runs like a sports car except it doesn't have an engine of a sports car.

my thought at this time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
or the looks of a ferrari, the engine of a ferrari, but a gearbox with only the first gear

(openness limitations, lack of marketing)

The Following User Says Thank You to IcyMoustache For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Here is just ONE of many many writeups available that tell you the reasons for epic failure of not only the N9 buit also Meego.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/news/...or-failure.ars

DO YOUR HOMEWORK OK.
Well, 99.99 % of the world population don't have a clue to what "arstechnica" is. 99.99 % of the population (ex US/UK haha) open a web page or walk in some store, see the N9 and think: Looks good, smells good, feels good, must have.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
http://translate.google.se/translate...Fn9pilot.se%2F

Seems that the testers will have their phones soon. They have selected 30 testers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
The Samsung V Apple counter-sue offensive has begun, in Oz of all places
http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/18/s...hone-ipad-2-v/

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-09-18 at 18:54.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Never said otherwise. I am suggesting that you use discretion and think about what you post before you do so.

Okay Captain Hyperbole... just follow me on this one. Your posts have angered some seriously involved people. Why? Because you say incorrect things like they are facts, over and over. Case in point, your constant barraging of Stskeeps and asking him to turn over the Maemo source code.

If he could have done it, he would have. Not because you kept asking him to do so. He would have done it for the community he's given so much to in the past without waiting if he were able.

Then take heed to my above comments. Think before you post. You've switched sides so many times man, I can't even guess which way you'll go next. And stop unnecessarily antagonizing folks.

That's the part I'm addressing. If anything, I'm trying to address not how you're seen, but how people look at your posts if they've not added you to their ignore list already.
I am going to reply to this crap tomorow when i have more time and i tell you you will not like my answers.

In the meantime you stay with your "cronies" of this forum and see where it gets you ok.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
It looks, costs and runs like a sports car except it doesn't have an engine of a sports car.

my thought at this time.
//start pointless rant
If it looks and runs like a sports car then it is a sports car, and thus the engine in it is the engine of a sports car. The fact that other sports cars may have bigger engines is irrelevant.
//end pointless rant
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mece For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????