Notices

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Thanks for the help. I am a total noob.... wanting to learn more. I tried adding that code in personal menu and it says execution failed!

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
personal launcher : http://maemo.org/downloads/OS2008/desktop-environment/

It is an applet.

install it then just select/drag any available app into "your personal launcher".

You should be able to see PokerTH in the "available apps".

You use "select applets" and "applet settings" to tailor your needs.

The Following User Says Thank You to nhanquy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
I installed personal launcer also... but it still says execution failed. i must have messed up something. Thanks for all the help.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
The pokerth.sh script provided isn't going to work by default on the tablets because it wants /bin/bash which isn't on the tablets by default (it uses ash via busybox). You can change the first line in the file to #!/bin/sh and see if the script still works or leave it as (or change it back) #!/bin/bash and install bash2 from extras.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Yeah, IIRC #!/bin/sh won't work; it complains about something I think...

So, you'll need to install bash.

hi,

i have this problem when i launch pokerth from personal launcher:

/usr/local/games/PokerTH-0.6.2/pokerth: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls-openssl.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

i’m quite noob , pls help.
thank you

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 467 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Germany
Would you please post the source code somewhere. This a) may cause someone else to do a proper deb and b) the gpl requires you to do so, anyway

Thanks

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
Oh sorry guys, I've totally forgotten about this project..
Heres the source if anyone wants to debinize it: http://rapidshare.de/files/45287818/PokerTH-0.6.2-src-Maemoified.tar.gz.html

I'll have the new version up in maybe some time.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Firebird8 For This Useful Post:
well i have installed all and now works but the program requires also libqt4-gui on device

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
Ok: I've fixed up the latest version and its ported - ready for the debinization process. Just emailed our debmaster for some assistance so I hope to have a deb package out very soon.

As for now, a preview of the reworked GUI.

-Wilson Tang

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Firebird8 For This Useful Post:

Tags
poker