Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
PaisaPay rejected my payment also at the second try. Since the same seller i selling it on ebay.es with paypal option, i'll ask him if i can pay with paypal.
If Paypal is available you don't need to ask the seller
Acording to his ebay feedback he is not a great comunicator

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
PaisaPay rejected my payment also at the second try. Since the same seller i selling it on ebay.es with paypal option, i'll ask him if i can pay with paypal.
No need to ask. It's specified as accepted payment method.

The Following User Says Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lantern View Post
No need to ask. It's specified as accepted payment method.
Originally Posted by deutch1976
If Paypal is available you don't need to ask the seller
As far as I get it Mautz bought it from ebay.in where PaisaPay was and still is the only payment option.
The offer which has PayPal as a payment option, was added later on ebay international sites. It is from the same vendor but has a different ebay ID and is offered in USD instead of INR. So no, if you already bought the phone on ebay.in you can't simply switch to PayPal without contacting the seller.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LameDuck For This Useful Post:
Wonder if I am missing calls on AquaFish. Looks like something similar that was holding back the 2.0.x update from being public a few months back.

I experienced it first on last Sunday. Had missed a few calls from home and friends. Came to know about it only when they scolded me. According to them, it was ringing and I didn't pick up the calls. Even SMS were not delivered. A restart fixed it that night and delivered a few SMS too, wonder why though! I thought it was a network error then. But I again experienced it today. When I tried calling my own number, it was ringing, but no notifications. And same with SMS. Working fine after a restart now.

I'm still not fully sure if it's a network issue or OS. Will check closely the coming days with a different network and try to investigate. BTW, my current network is BSNL.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Is there a kernel source package in repos?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by lal View Post
BTW, my current network is BSNL.
BSNL is the worst, my dad and mom are on bsnl and their number is always out of reach even if call from close proximity.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
I wouldn't deny that. BTW, I have been on a different network for some days now, Tata Docomo. As of now, it is going smooth. But, I had to restart my cellphone (or switched off due to zero battery) a few times in the past days and hence couldn't have a decent uptime. So I still can't comment what the status is. Anyway, I am closely watching!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
FYI,

Ordered 27.7. using debit card feature of my Mastercard.
Got "standard" email to send copy of credit card with date masked and copy of latest credit statement.

Replied by email, did not send any credit card info, since credit card had quite a little to do with the purchase (number of credit card is not the same as the number of the debit card on the back side of the combined card). Wondered in email why they ask things that are not related to the payment. Wondered also why they need to ensure that the owner of the card is the customer, since the paying goes through "verified by Visa" process.

Got simply reply after 50 hours (they promise reply in 24 or 48 hours):
"Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected as the verification documents asked for, were not received. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Hey, I did not pay with credit card
Also:

"Action required:
Please make the payment using another payment method (i.e. other than credit or debit card used for this transaction). Your purchase is currently not paid for and the seller(s) will not ship you the item(s) till you make the payment again.
Please note that your credit / debit card has not been charged for this transaction. If you paid using debit card, the amount will be credited to your bank account
."

OK, I paid with credit card and eBay page opened, which told:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), or a copy of your latest credit card statement"

After a moment I also got email:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), and a copy of your latest credit card statement."

I sent scan of my credit card with date and part of the number masked and with no statements, and pointing out that there was or in the message on the eBay page.

After 72 hours I got email:
"We are pleased to inform you that your pending PaisaPay payment has been approved. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Seller is required to ship the item latest 13-Aug-16.

So, this was my process.

Heikki

Edit:
Seems to be amateurs there conducting the replies and rules!
Got it today (23.8.2016).
Arrived to Finland 17.8. Paid VAT (17.43€) on 19.8.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Greece-Athens
I didn't find a related topic so i ask here.
I have a serious problem with my Intex Aqua Fish. Battery is draining too fast. I can lose almost 30% battery in one day with wifi,bt closed, no sim card, and no use at all, screen off. I ve heard also some times a reccuring camera focus sound without using the camera. Anyone experienced such problem? How can i check if phone doesn't go to deep sleep mode, or check the wakelocks?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerstavros For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Germany
I received my Aqua Fish 2 days ago.

Battery draining seems to be normal in comparison with my Xperia Z. I didn't let it run empty yet because of updates.

I will discharge it completely now so that it can calibrate or whatever. After that i will charge it to 100% and report how long it lasts until it powers off during normal usage.

I deactivated the SIM2 slot in the settings. Bluetooth, GPS are mainly off. WLAN and mobile data (set to 3G) are enabled.

I also recognized a clicking sound but I think it has to do with the (de)activation of the audio device. It stays on after playing some notification sound and I can hear some noise and sometimes the radio interference of itself until it shuts off the audio device with a clicking sound. I'm not sure if this is very good for the speaker.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hensch For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex, sailfishos, scamalot!, scamfish