Notices

Originally Posted by mikaelh View Post
See the link above for the configuration file. You can adjust camera angle etc. to your liking.
thnx.i opened the file.what to do then.sorry m a noob.dont kno.whats next?..y cudnt the apply the camera on their own.like bounce.nyz.plz explain what to do nxt

For ones, that doesn't noticed it themselves - for changing camera options, You need to modify "camera", not "key_camera". 0 is default, 1 is lazy camera, and 2 is static camera (You can still rotate it using screen). I also recommend playing a while with view part - i found those settings best:

view_fov 50
view_dp 125
view_dc 20
view_dz 300

Unfortunately, binding a keyboard key to "key_camera_toogle" doesn't work - it's pity, cause on some higher levels, switching camera mode few times during one level would be *extremely* helpful.

Still, this game is really awesome! With lazy/static camera, it's very playable - need some training (it's fine that it's not too easy), but it's also really rewarding. Controlling with accelerometer seems now very natural - like this game was designed for it.

I also answered myself my question about additional lvl sets for neverputt - we just need to click on another tiny image, during set choosing, lol.

Suggestion for mardy:

Please make "camera 1" as default config setting in next release. This will save frustrating moments for LOT of people. If it's possible, setting camera toogle to one of volume keys (or at least, keyboard) would be also very helpful.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Thank you. I hope you can provide a camera option to let the player set the way camera rotate.

can u plz help me a bit more to change the camera and better accelerometer.plzzz

Hmm. I am having a hard time getting the settings in the conf file have any effect. And sometimes the conf file resets to defaults. Anyone else with the same problem and any ideas for a fix?

Thanks.

See the link above for the configuration file. You can adjust camera angle etc. to your liking.

whats the best setting for the camera? i've changed it but doesnt seem to make much difference

thanks

Hmm. I am having a hard time getting the settings in the conf file have any effect. And sometimes the conf file resets to defaults. Anyone else with the same problem and any ideas for a fix?

Thanks.
The file is saved on game exit, and game read it on start so obviously You're editing it mid-game. Just edit it before playing, and don't forget to save. Then, game will read your modified settings on start, and won't override it anymore, except for changes done via in-game options (but those are saved only if You exit properly, just hitting x via task manager prevent game for saving changes)
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

which files to download.which files to edit? **** man.m all messed up

Hello everybody,

Thank you for those two games .

However, like everybody says, Neverball seems to be a great game but it's sadly unplayable. I tried to change the camera to lazy or static: even if it's better, I still die after a few seconds on levels without boundaries...

I wish controls could be close to those from "Bounce Evolution". Neanwhile, is there any available setting for the accelerometer (change sensivity or simply disable it) ?

Thank you for your answers .

EDIT : I just played the PC version of Neverball and it's hard to control too (but the default camera is the best setting to play only with the mouse).

Last edited by OperationNT; 2011-07-24 at 15:52.

Using static camera, You can play easily levels without boundaries, just need practice. Also, remember that, to have "equilibrium" state (state, when everything is balanced), you need to hold N900 perfectly flat. From that point, increasing or decreasing angle is quite intuitive. Just need some training.

Personally, most of the time (except half pipes and such) i prefer lazy camera, than static. It's just matter of preferences - except that crazy camera is unplayable

As for sensitivity, unfortunately, current version ignores sens settings from config file.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-