Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
3.2.1 Nuuksio was released to early access today.

The first thing i welcome is that fingerprint unlock finally unlocks the device with only one action.
It solved https://together.jolla.com/question/...on-lockscreen/ that was not mentioned in changelog but was also tracked by jolla.

Last edited by mosen; 2019-12-11 at 14:44.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Also the prospect of native Nextcloud account support. I hope that the authors of the various native clients in OpenRepos will be able to update their apps to make use of this - it would be great to have a native ecosystem of Nextcloud apps with just one sign-on.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pacman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by pacman View Post
Also the prospect of native Nextcloud account support. I hope that the authors of the various native clients in OpenRepos will be able to update their apps to make use of this - it would be great to have a native ecosystem of Nextcloud apps with just one sign-on.
That's brilliant news!
Even so I'm still eagerly waiting for a huge update to the browser! Web compatibility gets worse from day to day.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Don't know anything about SFOS but the name is good. Lot's of memories from Nuuksio national park as a young scout as well as from later age with friends. Last winter spent there a night and it was cool to see ice skaters with headlamps circling from lake to lake in total darkness and here how the ice "spoke" while they skate there.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
None of those matter to me I wonder if they fixed the funny but benign UI glitch where the list of available WiFi networks is flashed briefly before the connection dialog appears, or the YouTube video playback skipping a few seconds backwards from time to time. Only time will tell as I am currently on a slow network and wirh only 36% battery.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
How about imap-idle with gmail?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Upgraded my Jolla phone, which is my testing device. As usual, some important patches are no longer working. Let's wait a bit before upgrading the Xperia X.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to objectifnul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by objectifnul View Post
Upgraded my Jolla phone, which is my testing device. As usual, some important patches are no longer working. Let's wait a bit before upgrading the Xperia X.
Funny, in my case it is the exact opposite. I upgraded my Jolla first exactly because it is my main device. The X is secondary and can wait.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I wonder if they fixed the funny but benign UI glitch where the list of available WiFi networks is flashed briefly before the connection dialog appears
Nope, still there.

or the YouTube video playback skipping a few seconds backwards from time to time.
Not known yet, it happens randomly and I cannot reproduce it at will.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, Espaņa
The rotating photo glitch has returned.. . . .actually I don't think it was ever addressed in previous OS versions.

Open the camera, take a pic, swipe right to see your newly snapped image, ....watch it rotate left 90 degrees, then back.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
3.2.1 Nuuksio was released to early access today.

The first thing i welcome is that fingerprint unlock finally unlocks the device with only one action.
It solved https://together.jolla.com/question/...on-lockscreen/ that was not mentioned in changelog but was also tracked by jolla.
I updated but the fingerprint behaviour is the same as before for me. Am I missing something?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olympus For This Useful Post: