I usually receive Nokia's newsletter and promotions on my e-mail and yesterday i got one about some Easter promotions, packs, etc. Everything would be as usual: i open, browse quickly, delete, but this time something was off...

On one of the items, offering Lumia 800 + some bluetooth dongle, it shows some photoshop composition of two lumias and...a white N9 to pass as a Lumia? :-P

Had to share this with you guys. It honestly saddened me a bit. I am a proud N900 owner, love the N9 concept and was disappointed when Nokia decided to turn to windows. I was an avid Nokia fan back in the good old days.

Well, check the attached screenshot. I added a red arrow, but you wont miss it.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manifesto42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
This must be the same dude that put an n900 in the new version of Nokia US site. It would have been really hardcore if there was a N810 in the background or soimething

And of the same breed as the people that put the N9 on the Symbian stand, here in Portugal, on a FNAC store, some months ago - i posted it here back then.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by manifesto42 View Post

Had to share this with you guys. It honestly saddened me a bit. I am a proud N900 owner, love the N9 concept and was disappointed when Nokia decided to turn to windows. I was an avid Nokia fan back in the good old days.
It's like with some car (and other) advertisements: Put a beautiful woman in front of it and people look at it - seems to work the same with a N9 in Lumia-ads...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post: