Active Topics

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
So this is an extra "hidden" options on the rp 1.2 "as many other" and has nothing to do with the dev??? or hes the one who done them? confused :\

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by tigas View Post
I'm on PR1.1, app version 1.2.3, and all the options I see are "Lock Orientation", "Hide weather", and "Only white text". I uninstalled then reinstalled the app from Ovi Store and rebooted. Another reason to wait expectantly for PR1.2!
Same here. The interactive background surely is PR1.2-only feature.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
So now that PR1.2 is released, everybody that owns an N9 can enjoy livewallpapers! have fun!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Yes that is definitely a must have app.

The only thing that would make it perfect would be to be able to choose a different picture than the current wallpaper, and to set transparent weather and notifications icons.

Could you tell me please the path of config files of this app ? I'm using cyan theme and I have some problems because homesetting app works for blanco theme , so I wanna try to make it work for cyan theme also .

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
just updated mine after getting a notification but i don't see any changes. anyone know the change log?

Updated today (v1.2.5) from Nokia Store. The new build has an image option in the background setting to allow custom image on the home screen background.

Thanks

1.3.0 is out!

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by Pirvokkula View Post
1.3.0 is out!
Is there any fix for unsynchronize icons and icon names when it turn from portrait to landsape VV. You know, the moment when the icons is in fix position, but the icon names blanks for a while.

And in feed homescreen, turn from landscape to portrait, the notifications feed is cutted on the landscape margin until its appear after you touch the screen.

I always not use/uninstall the app, because of those two. Since landscape tiles re-arrangement on the multitask homescreen is nearly impossible.

Last edited by efion; 2012-03-24 at 02:05.

Originally Posted by efion View Post
Is there any fix for unsynchronize icons and icon names when it turn from portrait to landsape VV. You know, the moment when the icons is in fix position, but the icon names blanks for a while.

And in feed homescreen, turn from landscape to portrait, the notifications feed is cutted on the landscape margin until its appear after you touch the screen.
These are problems in the home screen itself and cannot be fixed by a third party application. (The problems have not been fixed because switching between portrait and landscape is not officially supported and thus no time has been spent in making it perfect.)

Tags
home screen, homescreen, orientation, settings, wallpaper