Active Topics

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
hi ,, i need help guys ,,
my phone can't not hold up turned off , it just doing a wired restart , i can open it by plugging the charger n the pressing the power button n then it will open ,, or it will continue restarting until the battery goes down ,,
so i can't make a re flash cuz it can't shutdown
PS : i get anther battery n the problem is solved but my battery don't do the same on others n900 !! so i can't fegir it out , is it from the battery coz it worked fine in an other n900 ,, n my n900 worked fine with an other battery !!
any thing to help guys , am ready to do anything

Edit: Sorry I missed your point at first!So, that is why I erased my previous post. Sorry again pal. Hope someone else would help you.

Last edited by Virtuality; 2012-03-19 at 03:04.

no problem dude ,,

just can u get the post back to general,, ppl there can help me on my problem ?!

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
take another battery flash your device and then check you battery. if not working then replace it.

try cleaning your battery points with 2 or 3 fold aluminum foil.. avoid getting it "stuck/break" inside or "Short-Circuit" neighboring point... i think its just dirt...

or

if he(the person with another N900) is your buddy then simply "request em to exchange battery"...
you'll both have Original Batteries then...

Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
if he(the person with another N900) is your buddy then simply "request em to exchange battery"...
you'll both have Original Batteries then...
i will try this n the flash idea ,, n will tell you guys the result ,,
he is my buddy , i can take his battery but at first want to know the problem ,, ,,
n thnx for help