Hi,

I wrote earlier regarding this problem and nobody answered so I thought I give it a one more try. I am having following problem with my phone. Lately I can find my sms that I am sending but also received messages in my hotmail account that I have set up in my n900. They can be found in hotmail outgoing folder. Of course when I go on my hotmail account using web browser those messages arenīt there. So they are just showed on my n900 hotmail account. Also worth to mention is that I canīt enter those message in hotmail outgoing account. So what I do is to enter every 2-3 days depending how many message I send/receive and manually delete them. Did someone here had/ar having this problem?
Best regads to you all and hope someone helps me.
Thanks in advance
MS

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by miroslav_s View Post
Hi,

I wrote earlier regarding this problem and nobody answered so I thought I give it a one more try. I am having following problem with my phone. Lately I can find my sms that I am sending but also received messages in my hotmail account that I have set up in my n900. They can be found in hotmail outgoing folder. Of course when I go on my hotmail account using web browser those messages arenīt there. So they are just showed on my n900 hotmail account. Also worth to mention is that I canīt enter those message in hotmail outgoing account. So what I do is to enter every 2-3 days depending how many message I send/receive and manually delete them. Did someone here had/ar having this problem?
Best regads to you all and hope someone helps me.
Thanks in advance
MS
Which settings are you using IMAP or POP3?

Hi, sorry for not answering sooner. I am using POP3 in settings. My hotmail account is by the way working great. I can send and receive emails . The problem is that I keep finding the received sms that I get in my phone in hotmail sent folder. I can open them there. This is a problem because everytime I receive sms I have to go in SENT folder (hotmail account) to delete them. This is something that started some time ago. It was not like this when I first created hotmail account on my n900.
Thanks

Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
Which settings are you using IMAP or POP3?

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
its ok.
have you added more e-mail accounts on your N900 or you are using only 1 (hotmail)?

Yes, I have added one more email account. It is medianis.net account. Do you suggest that I delete this account? As I recall I had this account before the trouble started but I guess I can give it I try by deleting it. Right?

Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
its ok.
have you added more e-mail accounts on your N900 or you are using only 1 (hotmail)?

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
I suppose you have never installed txtmsgtomail? (see following thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=69264)

It would be an elegant solution to your problem if you actually had installed txtmsgtomail and then forgotten about it..

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
oh my God!!!! thank you! yes you were right,igt had to do with txtmsgtomail. I had this app installed but totally forgotten abou it. When I checked the setting I saw that the app was acivated so to speak. Now I turned it off. Once again thank you!!

Originally Posted by reinob View Post
I suppose you have never installed txtmsgtomail? (see following thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=69264)

It would be an elegant solution to your problem if you actually had installed txtmsgtomail and then forgotten about it..

The Following User Says Thank You to miroslav_s For This Useful Post: