Active Topics

Poll: would you like to have infrared port in your device
Poll Options
would you like to have infrared port in your device

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Infrared is everywhere around us just have a look around the plethora of cir devices around our room
think about the immense use cases it has

furthermore it will add more value to the device for many who envey such functionability

post everywhere i.e the social medias you use to attract more.
its within reach its high time we get on it..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
plzzz. thread on thread about Jolla. seems like this is now a Jolla forum not maemo.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
plzzz. thread on thread about Jolla. seems like this is now a Jolla forum not maemo.
I was just going to comment about that, we need a forum on its own for Jolla..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
I'm not surprised, since Jola develops Sailfish, and Sailfish is built on Mer, and Mer is continuation of Meego, and Meego was continuation of Maemo and etc. Get the connection?-)

But honestly, I wouldn't mind if Jolla could open some forum.sailfish.org, but alas, they aren't interested. So expect even more and more interest here on TMO in Jolla and Sailfish.

In the context of TMO - Sailfish has its own subforum, so I'm not exactly sure what bothers you.

This thread though doesn't belong here. It should go into the devices section.

Last edited by shmerl; 2013-05-31 at 20:12.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Other half

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
GUYS! This is talk.MAEMO.org, stop posting your stupid **** about meego, go find your own talk.MEEGO.org forum pls... But yeah, option for people who don't find Sailfish/Jolla the continuation to not have to see posts from Sailfish/Other half etc subforums in the newposts page would be nice, less complainers at least

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
GUYS! This is talk.MAEMO.org, stop posting your stupid **** about meego, go find your own talk.MEEGO.org forum pls... But yeah, option for people who don't find Sailfish/Jolla the continuation to not have to see posts from Sailfish/Other half etc subforums in the newposts page would be nice, less complainers at least
It's in the correct sub forum so why are you complaining, you can always ignore sailfish/jolla topics..

And yes this can be done as the other half! I would love to see a powerful IR transmitter and a small reciever to "read" new remote controls..

Last edited by bandora; 2013-05-31 at 21:13.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
It's in the correct sub forum so why are you complaining, you can always ignore sailfish/jolla topics..

And yes this can be done as the other half! I would love to see a powerful IR transmitter and a small reciever to "read" new remote controls..
Check again, this quote:
This thread though doesn't belong here. It should go into the devices section.
was not mine, I was just making fun of guys who diss anything from Jolla because Harmattan is the real talk.MAEMO.org

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Oh how I wish I could! By that I mean I wish I could specify which subforums I want to see in every aspect, including in Active Topics on the right.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Oh how I wish I could! By that I mean I wish I could specify which subforums I want to see in every aspect, including in Active Topics on the right.
Same goes for others For example I'm not so interested in Harmattan topics and prefer the Jolla/Sailfish ones, but there in no way to filter that on the right. Because of that I rarely use the right row at all, I just open the section which interests me and check if any topics were updated.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:

Tags
+fm transceiver, +ir transceiver, child, dummy, ohnoesnotagain