Active Topics

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Fortaleza @ Brazil
My cell phone is running Nitdroid 2.3.4 smoothly and now i have only a problem that is the battery managment in the system.

Now, it's impossible to use Android for more than one hour that the cellphone discharges fastly. I want to know if is possible to get a patch to fix this error. It's the unique error for my cellphone, if this be not possible, i will return to Froyo version that was the most stable version for me (sorry for bad english).

thats really strange, i am on N12 Umay and i am getting a better battery life on Nitdroid than Maemo... no issues with battery indication and all

just a for charging under Nitdroid, phone must(must) be on "stay awake"

note - my Nitdroid is on these settings which should logically drain the battery twice fast but it doesn't

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Fortaleza @ Brazil
I already updated the version to 2.3.7 but the problems with battery continues. I will try to install again the Nitdroid in another memory to in an empty memory instead upgrading the Nitdroid 2.2 to 2.3, this may cause unknown errors.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ indonesia
check here

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
I solved this problem with a reinstallation of kernel nitdroid rc7-7 latest and re-edit multiboot.d and all perfect

The Following User Says Thank You to samipower For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by samipower View Post
I solved this problem with a reinstallation of kernel nitdroid rc7-7 latest and re-edit multiboot.d and all perfect
may i know what you edited in multiboot.d? thanks in advance..

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on May 2012 @ France
i want to know too! i also change to rc7_7 and edit multiboot file but red light and battery issue not solved

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
mine is on emmc...
mine is on emmc too but im having the same problem with nitdroid
battery status is depleted then shuts down.. it works if it's plugged in. in maemo my battery is fully charged

i installed n12_UMay
made 2gb partition for nitdroid

is there a work around?

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
thats really strange, i am on N12 Umay and i am getting a better battery life on Nitdroid than Maemo... no issues with battery indication and all

just a for charging under Nitdroid, phone must(must) be on "stay awake"

note - my Nitdroid is on these settings which should logically drain the battery twice fast but it doesn't
hi! I'm having similar issues with nitdroid's battery status. the battery icon has an x on it even if the battery is fully charged.. so the only way for me to use nitdroid is to plug the charger..

just wanna ask how did you install n12? did you install it on emmc? if yes did you make a partition for it or did you choose the easy install?