Helmuth,

edit my brainstorm as you wish please.
It will be the most right and fast way to creat a redirection because I don't know how to create redirections

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ZeeD View Post
edit my brainstorm as you wish please.
It will be the most right and fast way to creat a redirection because I don't know how to create redirections
Thy simple reason why I don't do this: I can't!

It's your Brainstorm. You've created it, and actually only you can edit it. (the same reason why you can't edit Solution #3 - I've created it)

Please ad at the Top a fast explanation and a link to the other Brainstorm. Remove the link to Maemo Talk (Brainstorm Discussion) and add there also the link to the other Brainstorm.
And write in Bold letters that this Brainstorm is merged with a other Brainstorm... "please add your solutions there"

I hope it could work this way until we get a renewed Brainstorm system with more possibilitys.

Done, have a look please.

Done, have a look please.
Yes, looks good.
Thank you.

You was able to delete the solution #3 yourself?
Never known before about this possibility.

There are the same icons in front of the every solution, find the screenshot attached please.
Attached Images

There are the same icons in front of the every solution, find the screenshot attached please.
Yes, okay. I see.
But this is only for you at this Brainstorm. Because, it's your Brainstorm. You're the original creator.

At a different Brainstorm, at example here: shortcut_to_switch_between_running_applications

Here I have only the Buttons at Solution #1 to edit and delete.
But, Tasos F., should be able to edit all of the Solutions in this Brainstorm, because he created it in the beginning.

Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
But this is only for you at this Brainstorm. Because, it's your Brainstorm. You're the original creator.
Yes, you are right! This is why I couldn't add/edit one of the solutions in your brainstorm.