Hello All,

I am having a weird problem with my n900, as it loads normally, but when I click an application, the whole OS just crashes!!! the only thing I am able to run now is the browser, and I can browse the filesystem normally thorough it, and that's about what I can do. (I even don't have the time and battery indicator showing up)

The whole story is:
The mobile fell down yesterday, but it continued to work normally. this morning, the screen kept getting turned off after a couple of seconds and I had to lock & unlock it to turn it on, so I did the natural thing and rebooted the mobile.. after that, the screen wouldn't turn on. so blindly, I reflashed the mobile several times with no use (it showed success at the end of the flash process), so I took it apart and cleaned it up, and the screen started working again, with the above problem!!!
** I had the testing CSSU installed before I reflashed..
Please help, is there anything I can do?
I am currently downloading the older
RX-51_2009SE_3.2010.02-8.003_PR_COMBINED_003_ARM.bin
to try it out...

root fs memory full thats why ... that kind of problem comes.... if u installed lot of package then only posibel this kind of problem..

i am also using cssu testing.... its working file remeber root fs memory only 277mb

u have to install 21.2011.38.1 its new ver... u and update it on air

Thanx for your quick reply.. unfortunately, I am unable to open anything to check rootfs partition space (even terminal is not working).. I have tried the 20.2010.36-2.003, but couldn't find the 21.2011.38.1 to download it as an image.. Also, I am unable to even launch anything to do an update over the air
Is there anyway to access the rootfs over USB (like a safe mode) as when I connect the usb, I don't get the screen to select the connection type (pc suite or usb drive).. and so nokia pc suite shows an incompatible device..

Hello Again,

I have flashed the RX-51_2009SE_3.2010.02-8.003_PR_COMBINED_003_ARM.bin version, and it worked fine!!!!
I am updating it now, so that I can restore the last backup I have from 20 Mar
Thanx again..
** I even started looking for another mobile, but I couldn't find any recent ones with true open source software.. so Am happy my n900 is alive again