Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Fötus View Post
I have just tried Gran Turismo 2 Acard Mode CD with pcsxrearmed -gles. The graphics are amazing but it get SGX Out of mem event.
Here is the log
Maybe it helps.
Try need for speed porche - amazing graphics!

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Fötus: there is no way to do something with "SGX Out of mem event". just disable gles ;-)
what's up with your memcards? according to log emu can't create it (you should create .pcsx/memcards folder and set right permissions\ownership to it)

you can enable gles for GUI by editing file
/home/user/.config/Team16/psx4m/[game name]
pcsx-hwa=0 to pcsx-hwa=1
because it's very unstable i wouldn't unlock this option in GUI

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-02-12 at 07:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
bonapart why i cannot install the latest psx4m gui? it keep saying file corrupted....

JSTAR: read previous pages, i will update package in nearest time ( want to do some changes like exit after start,selecting bios\rom without restart )
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=314

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-02-12 at 08:16.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
Fötus: what's up with your memcards? according to log emu can't create it (you should create .pcsx/memcards folder and set right permissions\ownership to it)
I've just checked, there is a memcards folder with card1.mcd and card2.mcd and it is working fine with the normal pcsxrearmed, without -gles. Any guess? Should these savegames also work with gles enabled?

Fötus: savegames should work (memcard+savestates) in pcsx-rearmed (no matter about enabled or disabled -gles switch)
have just one idea: you use different startup directories for soft and gles gpu

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
The new rearmed version is amazing! Great speed up, more compatibility (now Tekken 3 works, slow but works), and video without glich (tested with Ridge Racer 4 and Dino Crysis). Good Job!

yep, awesome job, bonapart. You rock. Thanks dude.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
pcsx-r closes when i try to save state or load state theres nothing in xterm to report as a bug is this just me
gona try reinstalling

on the plus side i find that the memory cards work with most games they didnt before yay ill add some compatabillty to the list thanks

for a reason dino crisis 1 gets stuck at the this game contains explicit violence but dino crisis 2 works fine, but in my games, the down arrow keeps being used as X even thought ive specifically changed the keyboard layout

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud