Active Topics

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by xes View Post
It seems that some warning inside scratchbox appears as error inside our autobuilder (this explain why the packages builds in your box and not into autobuilder)
So it's no exactly a bug to be fixed..

I have fighted a lot with that trouble while packaging fltk:
https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fre...log.FAILED.txt
and solved here:
https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fre...1.3.2-1maemo5/

Returning to your package, it seems it's missing "dh_makeshlibs" and i think you should upload it without /debian/*.shlibs.

Feel free to take a look to the latest fltk build to check if there is something that can help.
The package does build if I use debian-etch devkit. But it fails to build even on my box if using debian-squeeze devkit. SDK initially uses etch but someone changed the devkit to squeeze (it's why the package's there but it can't be updated)

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Guys, get your **** together and stop behaving like a preteen girls! Last time I visited kindergarten children seemed more mature there. I enjoyed reading your quarrels now here (for pure evil entertainment), but it's not right place for them... If you feel you need that, meet in person, beat the crap out of each other, place lawsuits and go to jail (maybe you would even be placed in one room, that would be hilarious for your inmates).

Seriously though, just go to PMs (not to be mistaken with PMS), not publicly (wtf does your personal problems have to do with community at all?), if I were a mod, I would use my banhammer without mercy - otherwise you're like perpetuum mobile, none of you will stop (as obviously both of you want to have final word, despite saying that you want to keep this thread on topic and will shut up now... like little children yet on much more serious level).

And, even more seriously, I will remove my post in few hours (unless someone other does it), please don't reply to it I just wanted to show my (and possibly not only my) irritation If you don't sort it out by the end of the year, there is this nice place in South America (I forgot the exact name) where for one day (christmas eve or new years eve - I don't remember exactly either) you can fight publicly with other people if you have problem with them and it's not against the law there - maybe we as a community can fund you both plane tickets, so you can sort your quarrels out (of course with live youtube stream for us to watch)

Last edited by misiak; 2014-07-16 at 08:29.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
A deep passionate long kiss can solve the problem sure webcam coupled with microphone and some software that enables audio visual communication over the network can be used to talk out the matter easily as people while using textual mode of communication are ofen overly bold to state anything easily in contrast to audio or audio visual communication .

talk out the matter please not text and irritate the hell out of everyone.

kintergarden kids
grow up
ouch you are grown ups !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I dunno what all the drama was about that woody was expressing, looks like HiFo/Council/Others have been hard at work for us all the whole time:
Updates on the Hildon Foundation

The whole dilemma of HiFo being based in the US & affecting people (legally) that don't want to be involved will soon (Sep. 30 at latest) no longer be an issue.
That's ofc assuming that transferring US HiFo's assets to the new HiFo entity before dissolving the former won't be a drama, the update details nothing like that.

There ofc will still be the issue of hosting proprietary bits to deal with, but, this move should at least make things a bit more navigable, we hope...

Last edited by jalyst; 2014-07-16 at 10:15.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:

Tags
migration, migration#2