Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
Thanks attila, you managed to fix the PR1.1 compatibility yet?

Is it only me, or all catalogs are down at the moment?

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
PR1.1 -> go for flashlauncher-experimental for now. There will be no Qt4.5 version for Fremantle.

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Hi

I am trying to add Flaemo manually. icon appear correctly Is able to go to Home, but doesn't launch it at all. I was trying many different permutations, pointing to index.html index.swf webKit webKitHtml... nothing happened.

I guess adding stuff manually you building your own database right?

P.S. Links here are exactly the same I'm using.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
I tried experimental, but can not get the app to find my Flash games I have been using already. Also, quite a few games need the stylus in mouse mode to work correctly, but I could not figure how to get the mouse mode to work in the app.

Did I miss something on both counts (as usual)?

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Why not provide the option to load offline flash games stored in the device (.swf)

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
Why not provide the option to load offline flash games stored in the device (.swf)
I'm not entirely sure but if you enter file://<path to file> it may work... I have not tried this app yet though.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Performance for the Penguin game seemed the same as launching in file manager, but this could be due to the game not being as resource hungry as some may be.

I will stick with the app launcher method (for now), since easy to pick games and mouse mode is available. Regardless, the effort is appreciated

What flash games run really smooth on the N900 together with this nice application?

Originally Posted by devu View Post
at all. I was trying many different permutations, pointing to index.html index.swf webKit webKitHtml... nothing happened.
Are you using a http://... prefix ?

I guess adding stuff manually you building your own database right?
Correct, your local database is in /home/user/.config/flashlauncher/applications.conf

Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
I tried experimental, but can not get the app to find my Flash games I have been using already. Also, quite a few games need the stylus in mouse mode to work correctly, but I could not figure how to get the mouse mode to work in the app.

Did I miss something on both counts (as usual)?
Clarify ’find’ Flashlauncher is database driven, although I could scan for files, too, but the problem with that is that I would just have the swf for it, nothing for the other fields...

In flashlauncher, there is no non-mouse mode, you are in mouse mode by default (unless you chose MicroB as engine).

Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
You can do that even now via ’Add game manually’. The format of the URI is as Toja92 says, you even have a file browser dialog for that (though I think local file starting is somewhat broken ATM, see my work-in-progress comment).

I think the simplest way to add local files would be to have an ’Import local .swf’ option which would scan MyDocs and offer a checkbox based interface to select files for which dummy entries would be made (which you could edit later in the same dialog as you have in ’add manually’)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:

Tags
flash, games, launcher, webkit