Notices

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Canada
i have been using n900 for 2 months i wana share my results about its cam. its too noisy especially in low lite and when try to zoom pixels get distorted. what the Fcuk is this carl ziess lens . my old n95 8gb was 100 times better then this n900. i also hve overclcked it to 800 bt no good happning. i also tried bless n900 and fcamera both are fcking bad can anyone solve my pixels problem? any software? any script? thankss for help

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by n70shan View Post
i have been using n900 for 2 months i wana share my results about its cam. its too noisy especially in low lite and when try to zoom pixels get distorted. what the Fcuk is this carl ziess lens . my old n95 8gb was 100 times better then this n900. i also hve overclcked it to 800 bt no good happning. i also tried bless n900 and fcamera both are fcking bad can anyone solve my pixels problem? any software? any script? thankss for help
You used f-uck two times in a 4 line post.... I hope no one helps you!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to csaba93 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
well you say android rocks, lol... show me any of those crap androids from 2009 who can compare with n900 camera? I dont know any. most of them sucks even now.

and you must be dumb if you think ANY phone takes good pictures when you have to little light.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-08-27 at 21:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
well you say android rocks, lol... show me any of those crap androids from 2009 who can compare with n900 camera? I dont know any. most of them sucks even now.

and you must be dumb if you think ANY phone takes good pictures when you have to little light.
N8, N86, N82, GS2, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
N8, N86, N82, GS2, etc.
You are forgeting something, the N8 (which also has a 12 MP camera) has xenon flash, just like N82, the other two have an 8 MP camera, so there's quite a bit of difference between them.
n70shan, have you tried cleaning the lens?

Originally Posted by mirciox View Post
You are forgeting something, the N8 (which also has a 12 MP camera) has xenon flash, just like N82, the other two have an 8 MP camera, so there's quite a bit of difference between them.
Putting the differences aside, my point is that these phones take excellent pics at night.

Originally Posted by mirciox View Post
yes i cleaned it witth a clean cloth. bt same problme

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post

<removed>. did u ever tried n95 camera its 100 times better and its also 5mp ok.
as far as android is concerned yes it rocks coz it has more good video decoding power more free apps. latest flash player. easy to use. much greater apps. and fast as compare to n900.

Last edited by Reggie; 2011-08-28 at 01:17.

<removed>. did u ever tried n95 camera its 100 times better and its also 5mp ok.
as far as android is concerned yes it rocks coz it has more good video decoding power more free apps. latest flash player. easy to use. much greater apps. and fast as compare to n900.
A question for you, are you judging the quality of photos based on what they look like on the N900 screen, or you are comparing N95 vs N900 pics on PC? I am asking this since N900 has a 65k screen compared to 16mil N95, which makes it look much worse. In my case, on PC, they are comparable.

Last edited by Reggie; 2011-08-28 at 01:23.

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
@n70shan,
have you seen this thread: talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=38660
some have been taking pretty nice shots over there.