Poll: Do you think that the iphone era is gonna end with the new catch phrase: your holding it wrong?
Poll Options
Do you think that the iphone era is gonna end with the new catch phrase: your holding it wrong?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@Dave999:

People speculate that it's because Apple used 'camouflage case' to test the iPhone 4:

The camouflage case

The case it came inside was a fully developed plastic case to house this phone to disguise it like a 3GS. This wasn't just a normal case; it had all the proper new holes cut out for the new switches and ports and camera holes and camera flash. But it looks like something from Belkin or Case-Mate. It's a perfect disguise.
ref: http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
I have always thought that when new models come out, older used models such as the 3G S will be snapped up by savvy customers in preference to other handsets on the market.

And so the iphone bandwagon will snowball.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
@ysss thx lol...what? they tested with a case?

let me speculate. I don't think the tested they phone becouse the were afraid of "lose" another one.

both cases are plain stupid

Well, no matter what, even another problem may be reported by iphone users next, ... no doubt, it will continue to sell like hot cakes. Even the most ugliest phone in the world, they will be still buyers loving it. LOL!

@gerbick : Mayb other companies screwed up too.. bt I dunt think they ever replied back with a lame answer " Hold it the other way!"

Though I totally agree there's no perfect fone/company, sumo company screws up sumwhere everytime..

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Pfsht.

IPhone plowed through "you're installing it wrong" "you're bluetoothing it wrong" "you're multitasking it wrong" and "you're smugging it too much". It'll survive this like an elephant survives a fly.

I don't see it as an opportunity. If nobody could take advantage of prior limitations, things that mattered, like resolution, multitasking, jail, etc, you think a minor bug will turn the tables?

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 312 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ dubai
how dont u see it as an opportunity?

nokia is gonna learn from apples mistakes right?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I see it as an opportunity.

Now... will they take advantage of it? Let's see. Less talk, more delivery of stuff.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by sepehrsfmech View Post
nokia is gonna learn from apples mistakes right?
Nokia didn't learn from a public protest.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Originally Posted by kyllerbuzcut View Post
I take it you mean the ipad?

Who in their right mind is gonna buy one of those when they could get one of those mini netbook things for half the price?
In fact, don't our great n900's do more than an ipad?

Err, but they can buy apps from their store, and our Ovi Apps store has been giving more trouble than apps!!!!

Tags
worstthreadever