Active Topics

I've been recently running into some strange issues with my device running the latest version of firmware. Problems with the Newsreader not closing properly. Meaning, I would close it, but the icon in the left hand bar still showed it was open. I would try to relaunch, but it wouldn't. Now the wifi is starting to give me problems connecting when it never used to.

So, I figured I would just reflash the device. I loaded up the utility and put the device into host mode with no issues. When I go to select the image file, the uitility just hangs now. The file location is never displayed in the entry. I've waited for more than five minutes with no changes.

I had recently reloaded a saved image on my desktop (Win XP, SP2 fully updated), but it worked in the past. Tried different ports, didn't see why it would work, but figured what the hell.

The 770 does have root enabled, and I did remove the MMC card when trying this. Rebooting several times never helped, and reloading the update utility never helped either.

Any ideas out there?..Thanks.