[edit - OK, after a bit more fiddling with it, I've now got two 'Sent' folders under [Google Mail], one of which works. Not ideal, but it'll work.]

Hello,

I have a weird problem. I can send emails fine from the Sailfish mail app, but they don't show up on the phone in sent emails - I only have three emails from 2009 visible. Selecting 'Update' or 'Get more emails' does nothing - both finish suspiciously quickly (on the order of 1 second) making me think it's not even attempting to connect to the server. If I log in to my account somewhere else, the email does show up in the thread. If I go into Settings -> Accounts, everything looks normal (as one would expect, since it's sending the emails... ). I've tried doing a manual sync from within there, and deleting the account and readding it - it starts off empty, but when I go to 'Sent' it says 'Updating', then shows the same three emails.

Running Vaarainjärvi, though the phone started on Tahkalampi when I got it. As far as I know, this has never worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

eta - It gets weirder: user created mailboxes work fine, but it seems 'Drafts' and 'Trash' (the other Gmail default ones) are broken too.

And sent mails do show up in [Google Mail] -> All Mail.

Baffled...

Last edited by MikeHG; 2015-01-13 at 12:13.

Tags
account sync, gmail, gmail sync, google sync, mail sync