Notices

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
I have a package called qtquickcomp version 1.0, so I guess that's not it. However I find no package called QT hotfixes... Is this installable through app manager? I read a few posts that this was installed through mcsp, but the mcsp package I have is already at the latest version... So I guess it's the QT hotfix then? Tried searching for it in this thread with no real result. Anyone would know how to fix this?
just try to delete the user name, an try again

I have a package called qtquickcomp version 1.0, so I guess that's not it. However I find no package called QT hotfixes... Is this installable through app manager? I read a few posts that this was installed through mcsp, but the mcsp package I have is already at the latest version... So I guess it's the QT hotfix then? Tried searching for it in this thread with no real result. Anyone would know how to fix this?
I do not know what the problem but to me the same thing happens when I type a user name and pasword, I still think that the problem until the last update CSSU
I created a new user name and now everything works normally

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Just a quick message to anyone concerned about missing dependencies etc. I have just flashed my device and installed cuteTube-QML 0.3.6 (without installing any other packages first), and everything is working fine, so there should not be any issues in this regard (unless installation of another package has caused a problem).

Another thing I noticed is that the stock rotation transition is much smoother for this application (and perhaps for other QML applications - there aren't many examples) than that used by default in the CSSU. Having said that, it could just be down to having a nice clean device.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-13 at 11:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sada11 View Post
I do not know what the problem but to me the same thing happens when I type a user name and pasword, I still think that the problem until the last update CSSU
I created a new user name and now everything works normally
As in made a totally new youtube account? I deleted my accountprofile on cutetube and re-entered it. Did not work...

As in made a totally new youtube account? I deleted my accountprofile on cutetube and re-entered it. Did not work...
please try to completely delete accounts and restart device and start again without cutetube accounts

I am completely remove cutetube from the phone and with the help filebox delete all files (settings. ..) with the help of the previous "@dsawhney" who told me where the settings " The settings (. INI) and DB (. sqlite) files are in the ~ / .config / cutetube / Databases ". and install again. started with no accounts and work normaly
After that, I created a new acaunt

Originally Posted by sada11 View Post
please try to completely delete accounts and restart device and start again without cutetube accounts
Works if I'm not signed in to any account... As soon as I sign in I can no longer search...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattiasbäx For This Useful Post:
Works if I'm not signed in to any account... As soon as I sign in I can no longer search...
I do not know what the problem was but it works great with my new accounts, and say thanks to keep forum clean

The Following User Says Thank You to sada11 For This Useful Post:
I had to make a new account before the qml version, not because of the app itself but since youtube insisted on merging with google accounts. Since then i could never access my video's or even log in. Took me weeks to finally erase my old account and since i have a new one everything is fine

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
I had to make a new account before the qml version, not because of the app itself but since youtube insisted on merging with google accounts. Since then i could never access my video's or even log in. Took me weeks to finally erase my old account and since i have a new one everything is fine
That's it and I am just because it had a problem until I switched to a other account (merging with google acc)

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube