Notices

Hi. I have a little problem. I'm using version 0.9.20, I restore the firmware today, then I restored a general backup, then reistalled wazapp. Then I launched first time wazapp, and I found it already connected, thanks to the restore I did. So I close it, and copy the folder wazapp and .wazapp in the right places. Restarting wazapp, I found all my conversation. The strange thing is... if I go in tab Contact it's empty! Doing a sync doesn't help, the contact list remains empty. Of course the adress book of my N9 is full of all my 600 contacts. Any help?
Maxx

EDIT: solved! when I restart the phone, all my address book disappear.... Then I remind I played with tracker-control.... I resynched with nokiasuite and everything is fine now.

Last edited by Maxxmoto; 2013-04-27 at 17:02.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Germany
is there a way to restore your conversations from Android Whatsapp to Wazapp?
help much appreciated
i'm on 0.9.20

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
That's a legit question. But I can't answer that since I don't have any Android phones.

Facing problems with changing profile pic on the latest nightly. The thing keeps loading infinitely after the image has been chosen and I have to quit and restart Wazapp to start receiving messages again. Anyone else facing this problem?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
No, sorry. Just tried it and changed it to monkeys riding a giant hamster.
Works...

Hmm.. Seems there's this problem only with one particular image I was trying.. Jpg format, size below 200kb.. Wonder what could've gone wrong
Btw monkeys riding a giant hamster! Haha :P

The Following User Says Thank You to GripFangWolf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by GripFangWolf View Post
Facing problems with changing profile pic on the latest nightly. The thing keeps loading infinitely after the image has been chosen and I have to quit and restart Wazapp to start receiving messages again. Anyone else facing this problem?
i once encountered this bug..very hard to reproduce

Is the file name of your image too long? It happened to me once where the file name was too long, and I was not able to set the profile picture.

Originally Posted by nokiac View Post
Is the file name of your image too long? It happened to me once where the file name was too long, and I was not able to set the profile picture.
Nope.. It's 10 characters long

Ok problem solved! The file name earlier had a space in between.. Removed the spacing and the profile pic is updating normally :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to GripFangWolf For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp