Notices

Originally Posted by Ruudjepluus View Post
Deleted everything and reinstalled.. works fine now even after mass syncing contacts
thanks for the update. Hmmm i think we've gotta give it time still, but i really hope you don't encounter the bug again. did not reinstall like you did but mine worked flawlessly even after mass syncing earlier but chose to gave up after a while.

UPDATE: the problem is gone after i chose to sync the contact with whom my wazapp failed upon trying to send a message to him. This caused my wazapp to freeze and i killed it manually in terminal. then restarted it and it works again strangely enough..

Last edited by edmund89sg; 2012-08-29 at 18:16.

hello,

i have found a bug.

my friends got my messages but the red dot wont disapear.
and i dont get the messages from my friends to me

sorry for my bad english

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
if you ask me, we just performed a server rush of 200 000 users... :P

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Wazapp is multilanguage
The deb file has english (by default) and spanish languages
Just nobody makes the rest of them
Thats not true at all, I can say that, because I did the German translation ages ago. Check it out at transifex. https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wazapp/

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
After a clean instalation from Cepi's last version (wazapp-29082012-1330.deb), wasn't syncronizing my contacts. And in few moments, app disconnected and didn't connect again.

Problem was solved after that simple and almost ever necessary step: I turned N9 off and turned on again. Now my wazapp syncronized contacts again and is working - I'm now under wifi conection, will test 3G.

Editing after 40 minutes: few minutes after my initial message, app froze until a new reboot. Now trying to send a picture, but none of my contact is online... waiting to see if worked.

Last edited by celsorusso; 2012-08-29 at 19:07.

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Thats not true at all, I can say that, because I did the German translation ages ago. Check it out at transifex. https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wazapp/
What program are you using for the opening and editing the translation files?

edit: post number 3000

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Hi guys, I was wondering, has anyone ever asked whatsapp inc. permission for making 3th party clients?

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
nope, just delete your .db file
but me here already mass sync twice without any error, whenever there's popup saying wazapp not responding i just ignore it and let it be then few sec later all complete nicely...

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
if you ask me, we just performed a server rush of 200 000 users... :P
haha if you mean we spiked their traffic by 200,000 users then i guess that's very true!

Originally Posted by XiliX View Post
Hi guys, I was wondering, has anyone ever asked whatsapp inc. permission for making 3th party clients?
There's no need to ask. they'd probably say no because it is proprietary code anyway... many n9 users have petitioned for official support but it fell on deaf ears..

Last edited by edmund89sg; 2012-08-29 at 18:24.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp