Posts: 17 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gibraltar
Would it be possible to modify the lock screen so that the buttons for entering the security code are smaller and therefore allow some free space to show things such as:

Date and Time
Number of missed calls
Number of unread emails
Number of unread sms's
Next upcoming appointment

Would be nice not to have to unlock the device each time you want to check any of this.

Also if you enter the secure device code incorrectly it just states that the code is incorrect. Does it have a certain number of attempts before it does something like say erase the contents of the phone or can you carry on trying the security code as many times as you like?

Many thanks

Chris

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Opensourcing the code of "codelock-ui" is currently being worked on. Then somebody might hack this up. Did you take a look at maemo.org Brainstorm? I guess it is already listed there.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
I guess Andre is talking about this Brainstorm: another_way_to_lock-unlock_the_device

But I'm not sure. As far as I know there was also a other one. But I couldn't find it.
The Topic from this Brainstorm doesn't fit. But Solution #1 is the thing the original Poster is searching for: Support some kind of customization on the lock/unlock "screen"

Every time when someone points a other one to a other Thread, Site or Area a Link would be really nice.

The Following User Says Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Tricase, Lecce (ITA)
media control too (under the unlock bar)

Last edited by Shady 91'; 2010-05-01 at 10:56.