Hi!

My nokia n9 behaves strangely lately. Its rotates automatically (browser, gallery etc. I dont know is there problem in soft or in hardware because installed anglemeter and there its work fine. Any ideas???

BR!
Omerimuni

Does it happen within every application and the home screens? Is it always the same direction? Mine had some sensor (they didn't point out which one at the care) broken which caused the display to always be in landscape mode. Using the status menu extensions and locking the screen to portrate mode was the only way to get it to that mode.

Originally Posted by vaateri View Post
Does it happen within every application and the home screens? Is it always the same direction? Mine had some sensor (they didn't point out which one at the care) broken which caused the display to always be in landscape mode. Using the status menu extensions and locking the screen to portrate mode was the only way to get it to that mode.
applications which should rotate, all were in landscape, including status menu extensions. For now the problem is gone. I hit softly against corner and its working again. I think that i need send my n9 to warranty repairs, because i havent never drop my phone

That sounds like a sensor failure. My N9 orientation sensor went completely insane. The phone behaved as if it was in "permanent landscape mode". The best solution is to send your N9 to Nokia Care.