Notices

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
Sorry munozferna if I'm replying so late, installing qt-components-10 did the trick on my N900, I don't know if they were a dependency or not but I had to apt-get the package manually.
Anyway, today I updated the application to 0.4 and it seems to run much more stable, 0.3 was crashing all the time, expecially when minimized.
Your app is great, being able to load my preferred mixes would be a must, I hope that someday you will be able to implement the user profiles function.
Thank you again!

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by wokawoka View Post
Sorry munozferna if I'm replying so late, installing qt-components-10 did the trick on my N900, I don't know if they were a dependency or not but I had to apt-get the package manually.
Anyway, today I updated the application to 0.4 and it seems to run much more stable, 0.3 was crashing all the time, expecially when minimized.
Your app is great, being able to load my preferred mixes would be a must, I hope that someday you will be able to implement the user profiles function.
Thank you again!
I added them as a dependency but it seems like qt-components also "provides" qt-components-10, but qt-components is buggy and incomplete (according to what I see on my N900). I removed the dbus depencency from N900 as it was only used on N9. I've already started working on the user profile features, but it wasn't ready for this version.

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
Keep up the good work!
Thank you

@munozferna

I've just installed on my N900, I didn't know about 8track.com before...
the app is nice smooth.

can it play the N900 internal song?

@helloct It doesn't support playing music fromthe internal storage.

I'm trying to figure out why this crash still happens (randomly) on N900, I'm not even using dbus (afaik) http://paste2.org/XKVaIXpj any help is appreciated.

@munozferna Just discovered 8track today to your app. I was wondering is your server having some downtime? The links seem not to work.

Server seems to be down at the moment, let me see what can I dot about it.

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
Server seems to be down at the moment, let me see what can I dot about it.
Many thanks! it works now!

The Following User Says Thank You to viva_360 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by viva_360 View Post
Many thanks! it works now!
Yes, managed to reboot it and works now, need to figure out what is making it fail... Thanks for reporting the problem!

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Any news regarding the Ovi store version?

Tags
8tracks, workinprogress