Hi all,

I've successfully synced my contacts & calendar from my N95 8GB to my N900. But now want to send all of my pics & vids across, I've selected all my pics on my n95 and tried sending them across but it seems to only pick one file to transfer then stops. Not sure if this is a problem with n95 or N900.

I then thought I'd try out infrared instead, but cant find how to receive files via infrared on the N900.

Any help/advice on how to transfer my files would be much appreciated.

In addition, does the phot, app only look in the images folder or does it look in all folders? I've noticed the video app picks up files from other folders too, any way to stop that happening?

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
No wonder you couldn't find out how to send/recieve IR files with the N900 since it only has an IR transmitter and no receiver. If it was me I'd copy the files to a microSD on the N95 and transfer them that way.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floffe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by floffe View Post
No wonder you couldn't find out how to send/recieve IR files with the N900 since it only has an IR transmitter and no receiver. If it was me I'd copy the files to a microSD on the N95 and transfer them that way.
Ah, that explains the infrared! lol!

Will have to use my pc, N95 8Gb doesn't have a microSD slot. Annoying that I can't use bluetooth.

Thanks for replying.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter1759 For This Useful Post:
If you haven't, have you tried pairing the two devices and then sending multiple files?

Originally Posted by Arif View Post
If you haven't, have you tried pairing the two devices and then sending multiple files?
Yeh sorry, re-read my original post and it wasn't explicitly clear, I have tried that. See where I said I'd selected all my pics?

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Dexter1759 View Post
Will have to use my pc, N95 8Gb doesn't have a microSD slot. Annoying that I can't use bluetooth.
Now that's an annoying thing to remove in an "upgrade", I didn't notice the 8GB suffix when you posted and looked at the specs for the regular N95.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
iirc, to do multi-file transfers over bluetooth, both sides needs to support the ftp profile, not just the object push profile.

btw, contacts and calendars worked because those use other profiles for transfer.