Active Topics

I don't get it.
it shows the following cover

also, it says "PLEASE NOTE: We will only ship additional battery doors to customers who have purchased batteries form us and only for the battery types purchased."

how did they ship it to you since you don't have a mugen battery?

Last edited by p900; 2010-12-26 at 13:59.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
hmm didn't read that part.

The way i got this cover was to contact mugen-power by mail/support ticket to ask about buying the cover without the battery, i didn't mention that i had a mugen battery.

Reply from mugen-power
Thank you for your email!

You can order a new backdoor here:
https://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...-backdoor.html

The photo on this page is just a general image, You should put exact model of Your battery into the textfield and wills end You the right door.

Your battery model is HLI-N900XL

Please contact me if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,

Jan
https://www.mugen-power-batteries.com
And that's the story of how i got my mugen cover

The SUPER Dual Japod really rocks, i have not had one of those moments yet when i have to think about conserving power so that i can make it home to charge, this battery might make the N900 big but it really gives peace of mind.

I have a japod too and I thought to connect two of them like you did.
I had another idea to connect them and it might be better.
we just have to stick them together like you did but instead of doing all that wiring just put a thin naked wire to connect + of one battery with + of the other battery, - with - and T with T (it's going to be somehow like 3 jumpers)
put it in the phone and charge it the normal way with the micro-usb charger

you do that and tell us how it goes.
I don't have the time to do more mods right now.

------------------------
Battery's will be tested when they arrive.

@p900: You may charge at 1200 mA, so yours "thin naked wire" has to tolerate 600 mA. If it is too thin, it won't.
I also didn't break either battery (see my previous posts on this thread), but soldered two wires between (+) and (-) of the battery pins. You do not have to connect the third connector of the 2nd battery.
Mine has worked great also and having ~2600 mAh makes use of N900 much more fun when you do not have to restrict how much you surf on the web or use GPS during the day.

anyone already use JIN DIAN 1820 Mah from Ebay by sellehk168? thank you...

Cant find that battery, a link would be good........................

BUT if you have read this thread or my other thread about the 1930mAh E_Cell battery, we can conclude when looking at the Japod battery that the maximum capacity for the size of the BL-5J and current lithium technology is around 1400mAh.

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Cant find that battery, a link would be good........................

BUT if you have read this thread or my other thread about the 1930mAh E_Cell battery, we can conclude when looking at the Japod battery that the maximum capacity for the size of the BL-5J and current lithium technology is around 1400mAh.
sorry i didnt give the link http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-Battery-BL-5...item4aa4832005

so u think that baterry with mAh more than 1400 is just a battery with fake label?

Originally Posted by finangalimin View Post
so u think that baterry with mAh more than 1400 is just a battery with fake label?
Yes, again if you read this thread and the 1930mAh battery thread, that is the conclusion.

1930mAh BL-5J Battery from e_cell (EBAY)

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Yes, again if you read this thread and the 1930mAh battery thread, that is the conclusion.

1930mAh BL-5J Battery from e_cell (EBAY)
and how about the mugen battery?it's reall 2400 mAH? thanks

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc