Active Topics

Also with the addition of an SMS blacklist too, where the SMS's go to an inbox within the application and not the standard messaging app. A bit like MCleaner for S60!

okay that didnt make a difference.
If anyone can help or have any other suggestions then please let me knw

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by pillar View Post
Yeah this would be very nice and GUI shouldn't be too hard to make for someone that knows python.
Surely it would make more sense to do it in C/C++ so there isn't the overhead of Pyhton on the device too for something so small?

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
Surely it would make more sense to do it in C/C++ so there isn't the overhead of Pyhton on the device too for something so small?
Conversly, because its so small, perhaps the overhead presented by running Python is neglegible?

Anyone have any ideas why this aint working? Got python an everything installed, type the commands in terminal but doesnt block the call. I get no errors on terminal either so i knw ive done it right.
Ive added the number in different ways in the txt file.

anyone?

okay i figured it out. The instructions were wrong. Jeez trust sm1 to provide a lil help on these forums or for someone to at least type out the correct steps.

what a joke.

laterz

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by aspidites View Post
Conversly, because its so small, perhaps the overhead presented by running Python is neglegible?
The overhead with Pyhton is far from slight on the machine overall. Unfortunately the same is true for QT at present but GTK+ interaface would work and reduce the overheads on the machine for something that is really very small.

If no one else is taking up on this, I probably will. I will be using Qt though, since it's the toolkit of my understanding.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pillar For This Useful Post:
get on it pillar it would make a,ot of users happy to have added telephone features like this in a nice presented package from the community :-)

qt would be excellent and you could probably get it to run on s3 when thats out too so your app would be used by more people

like i say get on it mate :-)

I wouldn't mind donating a few bucks after the application is completed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post: