The day will come, be it from overclocking and constant meddling, or just old age, that my N900 will die. I hope that when it does, there are still N900's available to buy or the parts avaiable for repairs, and that the community is still as strong as I see it now in many of the threads I read on here. Simply because its the most exciting little device ive had the pleasure of using in my life thus far. Ive loved computers since first overcoming my syntax errors on Atari basic at age 8 or 9 and mastering chucky egg on my mates CPC464 (built in cassette drive version). This is one for my collection, and I hope it lives for a long time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to famdango For This Useful Post:
I like my N900, but I am eager to replace it with a similar phone in the future. My biggest problem with it is the small screen. We could use a bigger one, like the Droid, which is beautiful. And the back camera is not ideal either, the sensor size is too small and it takes noisy, small resolution images.

I miss my N900. It's been sent in for repair because the vibrate motor failed (i.e. I can hear the motor buzz, but no actual rumble). Miraculously, I mailed it 10 days before the warranty is to expire. I hope it gets to Nokia in time.

Yeah I'll buy myself a spare if I get the chance. With the possibility that Nokia will dump Meego for WP7, it could be a loooong time before there's another phone this good...

You can't buy mine. I'm keeping it. Forevar.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
I've got two now. I was missing mine when it was off repair with a broken USB port and someone here offered their's for £140 so I had to buy it. I don't really need a third, but I'm not sure what I'd do if mine break, so I might buy a 3rd if I see one at a good enough price.

Tags
best phone ever, i want to die