Active Topics

Hello there

i don't know if you have heard of www.lockerz.com yet... it's a community where you can gather Points an then trade them for rewards (like iPods and stuff).
Points are earned by answering little daily questions and watching video clips (but there is more to come, it's still in beta)

Thing is: I need 15 more invites in the next 4 days to get on their "Z-List" (to gather more points) and I'm asking you to help me

If you're interested in the page itself send me your real e-mail and register through the link there, if you just want to help me you can make some fake e-mail, send me that and register. They don't ask any personal information upon registration.

Thank you all

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
jep.... its a very good. site.... still need 50 ptz for a wii^^ but i´m workin on... lockerz cann be used from n900 ... and ptz can be earned on the go....

i have too 19 invites left....

19 Lockerz.com Invites Left -- PM me if you need one...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...enixsiggi1.gif @ mods plz allow me that pic....

Guys don't waste your time on this site.. only 1 out of 1000 will get a price.

Could you please email me an invite meandu229 at hotmail.com many thanks

It's on it's way

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Satz View Post
Guys don't waste your time on this site.. only 1 out of 1000 will get a price.
Yeah I totally agree with this... All of these sites are total baloney, don't waste your time.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
Yeah I totally agree with this... All of these sites are total baloney, don't waste your time.
normally one would agree with this, but lockerz is one of the few sites that actually work.

definately disagree with this i have personally (not my friends or a friends uncles postman me) had 2x wii and 1 DS lite from such sites ,, i got my 1st wii 2 months after release when they were silly hard to come by too. Granted some are scams some are not,, they all use afiliate money to buy your gift and trust that people stop trying half way through the process to make their money.