Just joined to say you guys on this thread just gave me my first N900
wow moment. Thanks a lot!

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
ok cheers, cant get it going on full screen as of yet. but in the small screen its smooth, so maybe its just my net atm.

ok its working ok now

cheers again.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Originally Posted by khephren View Post
Just joined to say you guys on this thread just gave me my first N900
wow moment. Thanks a lot!
You are most welcome khephren...and welcome to talk.maemo..there is certainly plenty to discover, just try not to get pulled in by the merchants of doom!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post:
Thanks alott for this very grateful.

Aslo I am a UK user aswell and the iplayer normal version doesn't work for me properly yet

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Brighton
I cant get any volume, otherwise perfect picture and very exciting....

any ideas?

tried media player to check volume ok, and all of sudden could hear iplayer working, its fab, thanks so much

Last edited by cortina61; 2010-02-24 at 20:41.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Birmingham, UK
this is great to be honest thanks, was watching mock the week and all is good! Just need to sort out 4od too and I'm sorted...

Thanks sooo much this is great. Finally I can watch top gear, mock the week, etc on this phone. This mobile continues to impress me!! :-D

having problems, like every video i try to play im told i need to install flash player.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Birmingham, UK
Originally Posted by squirreluk View Post
having problems, like every video i try to play im told i need to install flash player.
hmm that's odd, you sure you're using the n900?

My only guess is that you have somehow disabled flash in the add-ons in the default mbrowser. Remedy > Go to Web > Options > Add-ons > Scroll down to Shockwave Flash > Enable.

Or if you are using firefox browser in n900, follow this handy set of instructions.

Let me know what happens anyhoo

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
its nearly easter so heres an easter egg for everyone who likes to watch streamed movies in full screen on their N900 - works great for me!
www.davidmovie.com
  • movies are usually split into 2 parts so watch part1 first then part2 (the movie will seem strange if you watch part2 then part1)
  • when you get the video window up you need to click the little 'close to play' button thats at the bottom of the ad thats in the video window.
  • then use the 'full screen' icon on the bottom right of the video to full screen it up (the X button next to the volume controller)!
  • the quality on some of the movies is rubbish but some are great ... usually older movies are better quality
SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh