Notices

Posts: 375 | Thanked: 1,018 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Hi, if got all these files in the persist dircetory. I think your persist partition is still corrupted.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 188 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Hi, if got all these files in the persist dircetory. I think your persist partition is still corrupted.
So in your phone /persist partition is mounted on /data/persist right?

I have /persist partition, i can see it from adb shell from the recovery and write files on it but as i said they get deleted after reboot.

I will try to fix these later when i get home.

Now i have another issue when someone calls me display is not working. I press power button and then answer call from dropdown option. Also i can't press end call, because my display stays off after i stop talking on the phone and have my phone off my face in the hand.

So many problems I think Sailfish works on nexus 4 much better. Also Aliendalvik works there without any issue. Thinking to go back to nexus 4 only 4G is stopping me.

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Which cm did you use, do you face these problems in Android ?

Last edited by mautz; Today at 16:31.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 188 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Which cm did you use, do you face these problems in Android ?
Which is in first post.
No no problems on android.

I did not have this call issue on fresh install. It just started. When i click call suddenly screen goes off and i can't click to end call. It so annoying. OMG last time i checked on this phone 2.0.4.13 worked much better on CM12.1 base. It seems this version is not that stable yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Regatding your wifi problem, are you using 2.1.2.6, if yes this is a bug in this version. You should update SailfushOS and this error should be fixed. Downside is that GPS could be broken at the moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Regatding your wifi problem, are you using 2.1.2.6, if yes this is a bug in this version. You should update SailfushOS and this error should be fixed. Downside is that GPS could be broken at the moment.
I use latest 2.1.2.3. My phone was damaged and when i fixed it i read all these posts to not miss anything and installed latest version.